Looking for recommendations - carpenter

RoastBeef

I should try the search button on this one. There have been a few kitchen design/suppliers topics that i have read over the last 18month.

Some of the fitters i believe freelance who work for homepro/ homikitch.

Its not a good month for catching most members trawling the CM forum.....sensibly they are elsewhere.

• 2 months later...

Bumping this thread.

Can anyone confirm the contact number for K. Kan?

I've tried the one above without success.

Thanks.

MCM.

just go over there and talk with them. but be aware that they are not at all interested in small jobs.

Bumping this thread.

Thanks.

MCM.

just go over there and talk with them. but be aware that they are not at all interested in small jobs.

Excellent idea. I will do that.

I wonder if you would be so kind as to tell me where his shop is. Super highway is quite long ........

Many thanks.

Mcm.

Bumping this thread.

Thanks.

MCM.

I wonder if you would be so kind as to tell me where his shop is. Super highway is quite long ........

Many thanks.

Mcm.

i'm pretty sure this is the place they are talking about... go North on Chang Phueak to the Super Highway. pass the Super Highway and make your right turn on to the utility road that runs parallel to the Super Highway. once you have turned get over close to the curb and go very slow. the wood shop is along there on your left. you will see some very nice doors, spirit houses and so forth out front. can't miss it.

Bumping this thread.

Thanks.

MCM.

Many thanks.

Mcm.

i'm pretty sure this is the place they are talking about... go North on Chang Phueak to the Super Highway. pass the Super Highway and make your right turn on to the utility road that runs parallel to the Super Highway. once you have turned get over close to the curb and go very slow. the wood shop is along there on your left. you will see some very nice doors, spirit houses and so forth out front. can't miss it.

Is Chang Pheuak the 107 Maerim Road?

Sorry... I'm good with numbers but not great with names.