Are These Dancers All Ladyboys Under The Influence Of LSD?

Haha...Thanks for that video lostinissan.

Honestly how can they not know how bad they dance? lol.

They dance like 3 year olds. hysterical.!

its like the karaoke here too. They are horrific but still get a clap.

it's nice in a way too though that they praise even when so awful. Better than in the west where they would get laughed off stage.

You plicks that's exactly how I dance! Go find something else to criticize. And those charming young ladies would find warmth and comfort in my arms should they feel alone and unhappy.

Barbarian's!!!

Not ladyboys. Just typical "pretties", with stupidly disproportionate silicone implants and ways too much make up. As for the dancing, well like most Thai girls, they just have no concept of rhythm and cannot dance well.

Sometimes you run across a guy writing from a bed sit in another country who has never been to Thailand posting on here like the above poster. Is bed sit the right word?

The ladies in the video are doing a copy of a parody movie named, "I'm fine thank you . Love you" Anyone who lives in Thailand and is hip to the culture would know that except for the poor guys bed sitting or wetting or whatever is the correct word for those fellows.

Thai women are all great dancers from children to old ladies and anyone living here knows that.

Who are the worst dancers in the world? Certainly not Thailand. I guess you guys forgot what it's like at home.