Israel official: Military action against Iran still possible

webfact

Just showing your ignorance. nextcoffee1.gif

Or more likely a case of intentional DISTORTION as the clear goals of Iran to eliminate the state of Israel are shared by so many others in the world as well.

Their hate for Israel, blinds them to to the danger of a nuclear arms race in the ME. I also think such hate says more about the person than the topic in discussion!

Obviously not much of a life if all they can do is spread provable lies and distortions. IMO

And who exactly was it that started the nuclear arms race in the ME? The sole nuclear power in the Middle East with weapons pointed at every Arab, Iranian and European capital....Israel!

I know who my money is on for the sole global nuclear menace.

more Distortion.cheesy.gif

where is your credible link for such BS?

Edited by ggold
  • Like 1

Just showing your ignorance. nextcoffee1.gif

Or more likely a case of intentional DISTORTION as the clear goals of Iran to eliminate the state of Israel are shared by so many others in the world as well.

Their hate for Israel, blinds them to to the danger of a nuclear arms race in the ME. I also think such hate says more about the person than the topic in discussion!

Obviously not much of a life if all they can do is spread provable lies and distortions. IMO

Why don't you reply to the points that are raised instead of attacking the members personally?

He is pointing out that the points raised by the Israel-bashers are mostly lies and distortions and that it is easily proved. Should be be more polite about it? blink.png

• Like 2

I have done a cursory clean up of this thread. Stop the inflammatory, baiting and off-topic posts.

Continue at your own peril. The OP is very clear and limited in scope. Your posts will be limited to the subject or you will be suspended.

It sounds like a good time for the Arab nations and possibly Israel to take some action of their own. I don't think anybody is going to stop them. I doubt that the US is going to get in their way.

I don't know what else these cowardly people need. At least one of them has nuclear weapons and bunker busters.

• Like 1

Israelis are fine killing defenseless civilians, they ran from Hezbollah, and would not dare face the Russians, who would surely back Iran.

The Russians have already backed down from Saudi Arabia who refused them an air corridoy to evacuate their embassy personal and they were forced to pick them up in Egypt.

Russia will never threaten Israel

They are closer than people know

Israel can take out Iran's entire nuclear program and have the bombers be home before their kids wake up for breakfast

Iran is a small and powerless country against modern war making

Their soldiers can barely fight ISIS

How can they expect to prevail against IAF warplanes they cant see?

Israel also has space based weapons which will hold at bay any other country, including Pakistan, as they also have military agreement with India

Israel is a major military power.

No one else comes close except USA

Do we need to be surprised that they're both disapointed with the future financial outcome ?

Ah yes, let's blame Obama and...fake any future military actions against Iran.

What a crock. Several Arab states have said they are very concerned about Iran getting the bomb.

Saudi in particular has said it would need to pursue getting the bomb. Western allies in the ME have warned of nuclear proliferation if Iran is going to get the bomb.

This is about The Bomb. Obama's plan would by his own admission allow Iran to get The Bomb.

The countries having these meetings in Europe and the sanctions they have against Iran are about The Bomb.

The OP is about Israel not wanting Iran to get The Bomb. Arab countries have the same serious concern.

So while Iran supports terrorism throughout the Middle East and worries its neighbors as a result, despite all of that news and those statements you think its about money. There's no hope for this kind of thinking in the face of evidence to the contrary from so many countries.

US consider an awful lot of sunni muslim countries as moderate. Its just because they are allied. Why only whining about these countries: Iran, Syria and Lebanon? Its because they are shia. Having Saudi Arabia that is spoonfed by the US doesnt make it a moderate muslim country

The sunni minority are dictating the life of the majority of Bahranis that are shia but are fully internationally supported when the country crackdown on the people that wants freedom. Usually rebelling at dictators are seen ok if its not against allies.

"One must think of the Sunni-Shiite balance (or IMBALANCE, rather). For many years now, most of the Islamist threat in the world comes from Sunni groups, not Shiite groups. Yes, there is the Shiite Hezbollah financed by Iran, but just look at the others : ISIL, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra (and other extremists in Syria), Boko Haram, Al Shabab : these are all Sunni. And, also consider sectarian troubles; for example in Pakistan, the violence is ALMOST ALWAYS Sunni on Shiite; most of the time, it is the Shiite worship places which are targeted by terrorists."

True words from another poster in another thread. I dont expect to get believers in this matter.

• Like 2

Do we need to be surprised that they're both disapointed with the future financial outcome ?

Ah yes, let's blame Obama and...fake any future military actions against Iran.

What a crock. Several Arab states have said they are very concerned about Iran getting the bomb.

Saudi in particular has said it would need to pursue getting the bomb. Western allies in the ME have warned of nuclear proliferation if Iran is going to get the bomb.

This is about The Bomb. Obama's plan would by his own admission allow Iran to get The Bomb.

The countries having these meetings in Europe and the sanctions they have against Iran are about The Bomb.

The OP is about Israel not wanting Iran to get The Bomb. Arab countries have the same serious concern.

So while Iran supports terrorism throughout the Middle East and worries its neighbors as a result, despite all of that news and those statements you think its about money. There's no hope for this kind of thinking in the face of evidence to the contrary from so many countries.

US consider an awful lot of sunni muslim countries as moderate. Its just because they are allied. Why only whining about these countries: Iran, Syria and Lebanon? Its because they are shia. Having Saudi Arabia that is spoonfed by the US doesnt make it a moderate muslim country

The sunni minority are dictating the life of the majority of Bahranis that are shia but are fully internationally supported when the country crackdown on the people that wants freedom. Usually rebelling at dictators are seen ok if its not against allies.

"One must think of the Sunni-Shiite balance (or IMBALANCE, rather). For many years now, most of the Islamist threat in the world comes from Sunni groups, not Shiite groups. Yes, there is the Shiite Hezbollah financed by Iran, but just look at the others : ISIL, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra (and other extremists in Syria), Boko Haram, Al Shabab : these are all Sunni. And, also consider sectarian troubles; for example in Pakistan, the violence is ALMOST ALWAYS Sunni on Shiite; most of the time, it is the Shiite worship places which are targeted by terrorists."

True words from another poster in another thread. I dont expect to get believers in this matter.

Israel is now contemplating military action against Iran in cooperation (with Saudi Arabia), I dont believe it will happen though.

Public display of politeness?

They openly hate each other and without the shared enemy of Israel which they were forced to move away from as they developed dependent economies, they have zero interest in Israel

The Saudi and Jordanian and Egyptian people have much to fear from a resurgent Iran,

And they are acting in concertz accordingly to their own defense of their own territory

Let's keep in mind, they watched in horror what was done to Khaddafy and they know Israel wouldn never have done something as horrible as what they did to Libya

Israel and Egypt are brothers as Israel came out of Egypt

They will never fight again against each others and Israel will defend Egypt if called upon