4 killed, 6 injured in chartered van crash

Thaivisa News

Van operators should be called out by any passenger feeling they are unsafe... then all the passengers should kick the shit out of the idiot fan driver if he drives recklessly endangering their lives.
Because his life is useless and headed no where, he does not have the right to endanger others.

I say we call them out... if they don't focus and drive carefully, beat them down.

Van operators should be called out by any passenger feeling they are unsafe... then all the passengers should kick the shit out of the idiot fan driver if he drives recklessly endangering their lives.

Because his life is useless and headed no where, he does not have the right to endanger others.

I say we call them out... if they don't focus and drive carefully, beat them down.

Those who kick an idiot fan driver shall throw the first stone....whistling.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

Sleeping drivers,drunken drivers,drugged up drivers,it just goes on and on,argumentative drivers,speeding drivers...a sad indictment of a budhist country that goes to the temple to make merit for a future life that goes no where,where people scramble to the temple hoping the monk would give them the winning lottery number,where people are scared of ghosts and the spirit world................happy songkran everybody!

Seems you've reached the limit of days to comb your hair at the beach. Good flight back, may your plane always be on radar.

I hope the injured ones will have a full and speedy recovery. My deepest condolences for the families and friends of the deceased.wai2.gif

Just a bad day at the office!facepalm.gif