Philippine Women having more sex after giving birth

webfact

Philippine Women having more sex after giving birth

A recent anthropological study shows that Philippine women are having sex right after giving birth. They are even more sexually active than before getting pregnant and way more active than Western women, who wait 6 weeks to have sex after giving birth.

In the Philippines, women are having more sex in the weeks just after giving birth than they had before getting pregnant.

Several studies have – according to ScienceDaily – shown that Women from the West are completely focused on the little one and not giving much attention to their partner during the first six weeks after giving birth.

Michelle Escasa-Dorne, biological anthropologist from University of Colorado in USA, decided to investigate, if you would find the same pattern in non-Western populations, where people rarely get divorced.

The scientist made a study in Manila with 260 women. The women were between 18-35, well educated, married and had in general 2-3 children.

Their answers showed that Philippine women who are breastfeeding are more sexual active than before getting pregnant. According to ScienceDaily, this shows that the Philippine women have found a way to combine the role as a mother and as lovers.

The study is published in the magazine Human Nature and published in Danish media Videnskab.

Source: http://scandasia.com/philippine-women-having-more-sex-after-giving-birth/

-- ScandAsia 2015-04-08

I don't know about anyone else but I for one am delighted by this news.

Only yesterday I was wondering how much sex Filipino women were having after giving birth and now I know.

Yes, it seems like just yesterday Fermat's Last Theorem was proved and now this earthshaking news. Are there no more intellectual challenges left to conquer?

Saw this newspapers in Tacloban recently. It is predected that the already huge demographic problem of overpopulation is about to double within 10 years. Visit Pasig or Tondo(...) districts in Manila and you experience the creepy situation.

The truth is that the much loved Catholic Church is actually the curse of the Philippines and responsible for all this, still doctors are by law not allowed to recommend using condoms to patients...

iTbUUKpenomdr.jpg

Absolutely spot on!

The Catholic Church has a vested interest in keeping Filipinos, Latin-Americans and other constituents in poverty and ignorance so it is simply not on the agenda of the catholic church to change the status quo.

That is their power base and the source of their greatest support.

The catholic church is IMHO the most inhumane religion there is, totally compassionless in spite of all their rhetoric.

They are indeed a curse upon humanity.

• Like 1

I don't know about anyone else but I for one am delighted by this news.

Only yesterday I was wondering how much sex Filipino women were having after giving birth and now I know.

Me too but unlike yourself it's been playing on my mind for quite some time; thing is, now that it's out of the way, I just don't know what to wonder about next.

Edited by piersbeckett

People Who Have Sex Every Day Are Healthier, Happier And More Creative
People Who Have Sex Every Day Are Healthier, Happier And More Creative

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/sex-every-day-healthier-happier-more-creative/988697/

It must be true the article says so !!!!!

Ahhhhhh...Philippine women....I am not looking in one anymore....just because I cannot have sex 2 times a day, every day, like in my 20s anymore...

If not......They are the hottest!

I am married now with a Buddhist Thai.....the perfect woman in her 40s...fora a man in his 60s.......

Saw this newspapers in Tacloban recently. It is predected that the already huge demographic problem of overpopulation is about to double within 10 years. Visit Pasig or Tondo(...) districts in Manila and you experience the creepy situation.

The truth is that the much loved Catholic Church is actually the curse of the Philippines and responsible for all this, still doctors are by law not allowed to recommend using condoms to patients...

iTbUUKpenomdr.jpg

Yes we will breed our way out of existence only a matter of time. Hope they do not have an old farts law where they will liquidate us once we reach 75. Geeze I am 77 my best before date has come and gone. The Catholic church only does this in counties they can dominate and they dominate mostly in Mexico and Central America. They fail miserably in Quebec, Canada, France and Spain. I can remember when living in Mexico for 10 yrs. when sitting at a sidewalk cafe a Mexican lady would come along with the whole family begging for money. She had them sized like a set of stairs

God bless the Pinays, each and every one of them.

IMO, the perfect situation is to find a nice Pinay and bring her to beautiful Thailand....and, furthermore, I believe them to be the most beautiful of all Asians, especially when they live outside PI.

• Like 1

This is one of those 'studies' where I'm left asking how the hell researchers get paid to put something like this together. I worked at a university in Oz for 4 1/2 years and the competition for research funding was cutthroat - usually based on the likelihood of being published in one of the prestigious academic journals that very few of us would ever actually read.

God bless the Pinays, each and every one of them.

IMO, the perfect situation is to find a nice Pinay and bring her to beautiful Thailand....and, furthermore, I believe them to be the most beautiful of all Asians, especially when they live outside PI.

I've always had a preference for any combination of Chinese father and a SE Asian mother - seems to work out really well - but push comes to shove the Japanese get my vote. For a country with an obsession with surgically-enhanced beauty, I cant say I saw too many women in Korea who left me with my jaw on the floor - walk around Ginza in Tokyo for an hour or so and that all changes. Each to their own - the JGALS are way above my pay grade, but dreams are free :D

(FWIW the two most naturally beautiful girls I've ever laid eyes on both popped up in completely unexpected locations, one being Vientiane of all places. Both had jet-black hair and a smile that lit up their very ordinary surroundings - the Thai penchant for hair dye does nothing for me I'm afraid)

iTbUUKpenomdr.jpg

Absolutely spot on!

The Catholic Church has a vested interest in keeping Filipinos, Latin-Americans and other constituents in poverty and ignorance so it is simply not on the agenda of the catholic church to change the status quo.

That is their power base and the source of their greatest support.

The catholic church is IMHO the most inhumane religion there is, totally compassionless in spite of all their rhetoric.

They are indeed a curse upon humanity.

Not at all. There are religions is that would prefer you to not have your head attached. IMHO they are the worst ones. The problem with Christians is that they like to forgive too much.

Historically, people ...as a whole, were not educated. Kings and Empires attached themselves to religion, as a way of retaining authority. Their power was given directly from the Lord God (Holy Roman Empire....and the Ottoman Empire. Christians had no power....the kings and clergy had it. Now understand, they were quite in the minority. But when you sell salvation.....there are few other choices. Burn or follow.

So do not judge Christians...especially Filipinos, harshly. King Philiph of Spain still rules.....but walk into any Mall or disco and Amercan Rap is on the plate...with words that will boggle your mind and put the fear of freedom in the heart of Rome.