Philippine Women having more sex after giving birth

webfact

philipina girls, they always looked a bit sick to me

white-ish and then those big gray bags under the eyes

The only place I've seen Filis like that is in the atrocity known as Orchard Towers in Singapore. No idea how a place like that has survived this long - we moan and bitch about the prices in Bangkok but Singapore really takes some beating and everyone from bar staff to the 'girls' treat customers like walking ATMs : right up there with the nastiest examples of Thai greed in places like Nana and Cowboy. On my first trip years ago, two gargoyles who would have been well into their 50s stuck their heads out of a 'lounge bar' that looked like Hugh Hefner did the decorating circa 1975 and told me in a low voice that they could give me 'special' because there was no-one else in the bar. Difficult to imagine anyone getting that drunk or stoned, but life is full of surprises.

You are joking or....

You have not been to the Philippines.... I can tell you this...they are not white at all.

Not as the girls aspire to be here in Thailand (deathly bleached of any color whatsover...as a corpse)

Filipinas are naturally darker for a reason. Lack of funding for bleaching your skin out and buying cosmetics.

You will find them quite..."not white":

• Like 1

The only place I've seen Filis like that is in the atrocity known as Orchard Towers in Singapore. No idea how a place like that has survived this long - we moan and bitch about the prices in Bangkok but Singapore really takes some beating and everyone from bar staff to the 'girls' treat customers like walking ATMs : right up there with the nastiest examples of Thai greed in places like Nana and Cowboy. On my first trip years ago, two gargoyles who would have been well into their 50s stuck their heads out of a 'lounge bar' that looked like Hugh Hefner did the decorating circa 1975 and told me in a low voice that they could give me 'special' because there was no-one else in the bar. Difficult to imagine anyone getting that drunk or stoned, but life is full of surprises.

You are referring to "The four flloors of whores"......

I hate telling this, but my daughter's mom was probably one of those girls, if this was 15 years ago.

Obviously never been to Louisiana.

When asked "when can we start having sex again" the doctors just say it depends on whether the new mother has a private maternity room, or shares a room.

Even when sharing a room, there are curtains around the bed.

This is one of those 'studies' where I'm left asking how the hell researchers get paid to put something like this together. I worked at a university in Oz for 4 1/2 years and the competition for research funding was cutthroat - usually based on the likelihood of being published in one of the prestigious academic journals that very few of us would ever actually read.

You ought to try reading those journals; it may help you receive grants and get published. There are numerous sources of funds for research studies--universities, multi-nationals, non-profits, think-tanks, political action groups, etc.--and even more topics of study which could be funded. Many countries have governmental agencies devoted to granting funds for research--in the US the National Science Foundation is that agency. I received two grants from the NSF, one of which funded my doctoral dissertation.