Phuket Bike Week organisers raise awareness

webfact

Phuket Bike Week organisers raise awareness
Tanyaluk Sakoot

bi.jpg

PHUKET: -- Phuket Bike Week’s organisers hosted a gathering last night (April 7) at Central Festival that brought together everyone from would-be beauty queens to the Royal Thai Navy, to raise awareness of events in the upcoming big bike.

Among those present were Rear Admiral Tiensiri Montrivet of the Royal Thai Navy, Governor Nisit Jansomwong, Phuket City Deputy Mayor Kawee Tansukatanonjoint and Santi Pawai, Director of the Ministry of Tourism & Sports Phuket

Mr Kawee said, “We are happy that bike week activities will take place at Sapan Hin. We are ready to present our city to everyone.”

Mr Santi said, “This event has support from many sectors. I wish the activities will be interesting for both Phuket people and tourists.”

R/Adm Tiensiri raised a laugh with his short speech: “If you want to be happy for a year, just get married. If you to be happy forever, get a bike!”

Pol Col Chaiwat Uikam Superintendent of Kathu Police Station, which oversees Patong, the focus of the first half of Bike Week, reassured those present, “Traffic may be a bit slow [during Bike Week] but we will look after everything as best we can.”

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-bike-week-organisers-raise-awareness-51789.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-04-08

"to raise awareness of events in the upcoming big bike"

Dämn! I thought it was going to say: "to raise awareness of fitting silencers that work and to not annoy everyone living within a 500m radius as you roar home at 3am with your friend for the night as pillion."

Or something to that effect.

Maybe I lived in Patong for too long.

• Like 2

"to raise awareness of events in the upcoming big bike"

Dämn! I thought it was going to say: "to raise awareness of fitting silencers that work and to not annoy everyone living within a 500m radius as you roar home at 3am with your friend for the night as pillion."

Or something to that effect.

Maybe I lived in Patong for too long.

Yep, never dossed down in Soi Banzann again... Hog sounding bikes 3 - 5am every morning, full throttle up the Soi towards Nanai rd

Edited by Lokie