Fake Thai doctor busted after clients fail to become whiter

webfact

Fake doctor busted after clients fail to become whiter
By Coconuts Bangkok

botox.jpg
In lieu of a photograph of Phattahakorn Amnuaysuk, we offer this photo memorializing celebrity botox Dr. Frederic Brandt, whose beautiful face could not save him from depression. He committed suicide Monday. More below. Photo: Wikimedia Commons

BANGKOK: -- Police arrested a north Bangkok man who liked to pretend he was a doctor and inject women with botox, among other beauty services.

Pattahakorn Amnuaysuk, 24, was taken into custody at the evocatively named “Beautymore” clinic near Rangsit University in Pathum Thani where police said he provided injections and a range of skin-whitening services.

Pattahakorn’s beautiful scam began crumbling after his clients found their skin color unchanged after paying for “cheap” skin-whitening treatments at Beautymore [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/04/08/fake-doctor-busted-after-clients-fail-become-whiter

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-04-08

There are to many fake doctors in so called clinics, Does the Thai government legislate and check up on their diplomas and qualifications. or do they just copy them off the internet. This sort of thing drags down the good ones,

Edited by Thongkorn
  • Like 1

Every mall in BKK has loads of "clinics" with many nice girls in white coats. I always wondered what happens in there.

If having white skin really made a difference than why do they all try to ask me double prices? That's very respectless where i come from.

• Like 2

I still got a "very special" skin whitener, exclusive for TVF members' spouses on stock. One 200 ml bottle only for 3,999 bht.

I accept Pay Pal and credit card payments. Please page me, only 600 bottles left/. thumbsup.gif

post-158336-0-51093700-1428504866_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1

I still got a "very special" skin whitener, exclusive for TVF members' spouses on stock. One 200 ml bottle only for 3,999 bht.

I accept Pay Pal and credit card payments. Please page me, only 600 bottles left/. thumbsup.gif

So mate, wrong market!1

We are all married to lily white Chinese academics.giggle.gif

• Like 1

Why do people pay big bucks to ruin their face?

It seems to run against the flow of vanity

People have been known to cut off their nose to spite their face, but this takes it to a whole new level of deprAVITY

Signed,

All in

My Thai wife cannot believe how white my legs still are ...and she says they look like chop sticks

I have done in my younger years all what could to get a skin tan...even getting damaging sun burn...but the white colour returned after a while.

Tanned skin in my (EU) village meant that you were rich because you could afford holidays at the Mediterranean Sea.

In Thailand a skin tan means that you are poor because you (may) have to work in the rice fields.

• Like 2

Firstly the guy ( May he RIP ) that committed suicide has had too much surgery - Thai workers want to look whiter then they think they don't work outdoors - Thai ladies whatever size darker skin lighter skin just up to them - a lot of adverts says bleach skin - they should just be themselves - I know 1 thai lady went to the beach and and said that's me - was white because of products now very dark - no problem to me - wish I could do that - Thai ladies be proud of your skin if you're brown you're brown stop bleaching - you're probably doing more harm

I was flabbergasted to find whitening underarm deodorant on sale at Central. They have a whole line of whitening toiletries. It seems as though "Whitening" is being used more as a brand rather than a specific preparation to whiten skin. For so many products to be labeled as "whitening" they must sell tons of them.

Are these girls who want white skin, hi-so university students?????. looking for a realy nice falang, with a good job and security

As I keep telling my wife, if I wanted a woman with white skin I could have stayed in the UK. I could work when I wanted, bought land if I wanted and saved a considerable amount of money and the hassle and expense of travelling.

I remember a couple of years ago standing in the queue at Tesco on Christmas Eve thinking of all the money I'd spent so I could be attending where I was.

• Like 1

Good to put another fake out of business. I know I'll get jumped on for this but it won't be the first time. I don't have any sympathy for for these ladies that waste their money on the skin whitening products and then discover it is a scam.

for the life of me I don't see why the Thai ladies want to chage their beautiful brown skin to albino white skin! do they not know that they are beautiful just the way they are? it sickens me to see all the albino's on thai TV playing up the skin whiteners! they all look unnatural! and the skin companes are mostly to blamer!

• Like 1

There are to many fake doctors in so called clinics, Does the Thai government legislate and check up on their diplomas and qualifications. or do they just copy them off the internet. This sort of thing drags down the good ones,

Wouldn't want to investigate them, could cause them to lose face. Thai clinics are different, just like Thai electricity, and if you are not Thai you just wouldn't understand.