Thailand to develop tourist spots to attract more Russian visitors

webfact

Way more scary than any Russians are the racist and stereotyping Thaivisa posters!!

What a sad bunch!!

Back home I had Russians working for me. Reliable, honest and very hardworking people.

I doubt that most Thaivisa posters are racist against (white) Russians, as most Thaivisa posters are themselves white.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've often wondered why a Chinese or Russian group did not buy a large chunk of land in, say Krabi or closeby, and build "Chinaland" or "Russialand" complete with their own hotels, restaurants, beach clubs, supermarkets, clubs and do what they like.

Someone with money and influence could schedule flights to Krabi and shuttle their people back and forth from the airport and they could make the bulk of the money rather than share it with the Thai hotels, restaurants and bars.

...and they could still have a fat clinic if they wanted.

They did, Jomtien!

Way more scary than any Russians are the racist and stereotyping Thaivisa posters!!

What a sad bunch!!

Back home I had Russians working for me. Reliable, honest and very hardworking people.

Is your real name Roman Abramovich by any chance?

Here is my experience with Russian tourist here in Pattaya....just last week a Mafia group killed a fellow Russian my fellow Thai police man showed me pictures...the killers were caught by CCTV. Personal experience of Russians at check out counter is the Russian goes to exit side of check out and demands his goods be checked out first ignoring the long check out line. Another case of a frantic Russian women yelling out some obscene Russian language that the poor Big C check lady would not accept a Russian Visa card...I was caught in middle as the Russian lady thought I was a Russian also and would add to the confusion by yelling also...... Thailand can do with out these people whom draw desperation for ATTENTION in that they are rich 2 week millionaire tourists..far from their own land of cold souls made from desperation and despair. I personally would never never visit Russia as these people represent what I would deal with...

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal, again.

Thailand trying to attract more quality tourists

Fat russian and rude pushy Chinese

Wow keep up the good work Thailand

Can't be worse than drunk & overweight sexpats who are full of themselves right?

Great idea! Drag them into designated areas and make sure they stay there. New slogan for the TAT: Amazing Thailand- From airport to Gulag in less than 50 minutes. Security guaranteed by electric fences just the way you valued it at home.

From what I've seen in Patts Russians like their own bars and restaurants. Now starting to spread out a bit. Have only seen a few in GoGos.

I've often wondered why a Chinese or Russian group did not buy a large chunk of land in, say Krabi or closeby, and build "Chinaland" or "Russialand" complete with their own hotels, restaurants, beach clubs, supermarkets, clubs and do what they like.

Someone with money and influence could schedule flights to Krabi and shuttle their people back and forth from the airport and they could make the bulk of the money rather than share it with the Thai hotels, restaurants and bars.

...and they could still have a fat clinic if they wanted.

The Russians have already done this near Pattaya and built one of the largest and ugliest hotels I've ever seen, and guess what, ONLY Russians are allowed to stay there. Opening up more tourist places for Russians just opens the door wider for the Russian mafia to expand in Thailand. Keep the Russians out, they are obnoxious, arrogant tourists. The Chinese aren't much better based on what I've seen of them in the last couple of weeks. God help Thailand if the Triads ever get a foothold.
. The Ambassador or which one?

Does Vodka have a high sugar content?

I have seen many people from all parts of the world who could stand to lose

weight. I don't see the need to just try attract people from one country.

I have been able to lose weight in Thailand by eating a Thai menu that means

eating less meat and more noodles and veggies, plus walking the beach

helps burn off calories as well. The only food I crave after a month in Thailand

is the occasional feeding of a good steak, and potatoes with carrots and

peas on the plate. Otherwise the heat of Thailand, and avoiding the beer

every night has helped me, head back to my home country a few

pounds lighter. Besides Round is also a shape!

• 3 months later...

Most of thew Russians around my area are not tourists. They are involved in the 2 age old Russian professions of cyber-crime, and prostitution. (And they are not fat...)

pls provide additional info/details regarding these non-fat russian girls? gigglem.gif

Looking forward to riding on the Baht Bus with all those fat Russians

You'll be the only fare paying customer then. I've seen so many Russian punks just get off without paying.