90 day report Chaeng Wattana

The last 2 people that I have talked with told me they only need to show their passport when doing their 90 day report at Chaeng Wattana. Is it like that now?

Both have done their reports this week

Edited by larsjohnsson

If you have already made a report and have a receipt only your passport should be needed.

If it is your first report I suggest you complete a TM47 form to save time when you get there in case they want one. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm47.pdf

You should consider doing your report at one of the offices at Imperial World Lad Phrao or Major Hollywood Suksawat. Reports of people doing them in 10 minutes or less at both those offices verses hours at Chaeng Wattana. They are open 10:30 to 18:30.

• Like 1

If you have already made a report and have a receipt only your passport should be needed.

If it is your first report I suggest you complete a TM47 form to save time when you get there in case they want one. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm47.pdf

You should consider doing your report at one of the offices at Imperial World Lad Phrao or Major Hollywood Suksawat. Reports of people doing them in 10 minutes or less at both those offices verses hours at Chaeng Wattana. They are open 10:30 to 18:30.

If you live in BKK you CANNOT do your 90 day report at Lat Phrao, it MUST be at Chaeng Wattana if you go in person or have a Thai do it for you. Since 1 April you have been able to do your 90 report ONLINE. There is a link on the Thai Immigration web site for this.

If you live in BKK you CANNOT do your 90 day report at Lat Phrao, it MUST be at Chaeng Wattana if you go in person or have a Thai do it for you. Since 1 April you have been able to do your 90 report ONLINE. There is a link on the Thai Immigration web site for this.

You are wrong. Many people do their reports to Lad Phrao and Suksawat.

This from immigration website. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php

"From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat and Imperial World Ladprao."

You might want to "lurk" on the forum a bit longer before jumping in to share incorrect information and to "announce" things like online reporting, which have been discussed at great length here.

I did mine at Ladphrao on Mar 23. I brought in everything, tm47, passport and previous receipt (no big deal really.) Came in at 6:15pm, shown to the window at 6:16 and got stamped out (on the receipt) at 6:17. Record time: 2 min.

It would have been less if it wasn't for some grumbling from the lady officer, as she was cleaning her desk.

Sadly, today I came in again for retirement extension renewal. Got loud rebuke (all in Thai) from all quarters, easily understood that the whole "farang-gang" has moved to Chaeng Wattana (for some time now)!

My bad for not reading posts in this forum carefully!