Prayut tops list of politicians people want to pay Songkran respect

webfact

How does the mad Greek get to post first so often? Is his life so devoid of reality he streams this site 24/7? May go along way in explaining his views. He must be happy that his commie Greek mates and the Gen/PM share the same new Russian sponsor.........

No,no. Costas stayed up all night to see if the Greeks were going to repay their debt to the EC, which they did.

that's why he's so happy. clap2.gif

It could be that the Thai people know more about the problems facing Thailand, and the approve the steps that Khun Prayut is taking to remedy them, than a few sad, interfering falang who have to express their worthless opinions on this forum whenever any mention is made of this Government

Remember your hero's comment from yesterday:

>>After the Cabinet meeting yesterday at Government House, Prayut said he was not worried about domestic acceptance of the new constitution, <<

We are lucky enough to still have this forum to express (most of) our opinions, where as the Thai people brave enough to criticize on social media are "invited" to camps and/or charged with LM!!

WOW. Sent to camps and or charged? No one murdered? No assassinations?

What a refreshing change from the dark old days when 18 "criticizers" were assassinated and 2700 people standing in the way of the "cleansing" were murdered. Oh and yes, who can forget yinglucks biggest critic. Akeyuth….(Yes, yes the driver did it) I am sure Prayut could blame the driver too, BUT alas he doesn't need to.

Thank you for highlighting exactly why 63.1% of the population want to pay respect for Prayut.

Well done to Prayut and thank you JOC for reinforcing the results of this poll. Most of all I am humbled that you finally respect the majority instead of making excuses to disrespect them to further the agenda of a certain party hidden behind a dubious belief that the majority are backing them.

Have a lovely day my friend.

Edited by djjamie

It could be that the Thai people know more about the problems facing Thailand, and the approve the steps that Khun Prayut is taking to remedy them, than a few sad, interfering falang who have to express their worthless opinions on this forum whenever any mention is made of this Government

Commenting is interfering now, is it? No wonder you are in bed with the current administration. Why don't you do yourself a favour and just not read news threads - stick to authorised Thai media if hagiographies are your thing..

I like to read the news threads, but I dislike the childish comments on here by people who think they are so clever by rudely criticizing the administration, no matter what it does.

You and a few others would never admit to this government doing anything good because your pride would not allow it.

Actually I would prefer that no comments are allowed in the News section.

If people wish to trade insults about politics they should do it the the Bar forum which I never visit!

Banning comments from the news section eh?

I appreciate that you are an enthusiast for the Junta, and no doubt approve wholeheartedly of its attempts to stiffle dissent, but do you really want their repression of freedom of speech to be mirrored here?

Actually, on reflection, I suppose that is exactly what you would like!

Can you not comprehend clearly expressed English?

I suggested that there should be no comments in the News section because the threads fill up with silly comments and uninformed opinions.

The News should be for news only.

Comment all you want in the Bar forum, discuss and criticize to your hearts content and continue to swap insults there.

Jeeze, don't you people ever get bored of posting the same drivel every time Prayuth's name is mentioned ?.

I wouldn't mind so much if there was any wit involved, but it is just constant whining from people who won't admit however bad he is, Yingluck and her ministers were an absolute joke in comparison.

Apologies if anyone posted anything relevant or intelligent after page 1 : my eyes simply refused to read any more of this schoolboy crap.

• Like 1

Jeeze, don't you people ever get bored of posting the same drivel every time Prayuth's name is mentioned ?.

I wouldn't mind so much if there was any wit involved, but it is just constant whining from people who won't admit however bad he is, Yingluck and her ministers were an absolute joke in comparison.

Apologies if anyone posted anything relevant or intelligent after page 1 : my eyes simply refused to read any more of this schoolboy crap.

post-218648-0-74122000-1428580903_thumb.

• Like 1

Please add one more, non Thai, to the 63.1%

Happy Songkran, Prime Ministerthumbsup.gif

You bring tears to my eyes.

In some cases it takes a little extra afford to keep the tears of joy rolling. I fear that's the point when reading Costas' posts.

5bd29a68-00f8-441e-85ab-abecec445d79_zps

Commenting is interfering now, is it? No wonder you are in bed with the current administration. Why don't you do yourself a favour and just not read news threads - stick to authorised Thai media if hagiographies are your thing..

I like to read the news threads, but I dislike the childish comments on here by people who think they are so clever by rudely criticizing the administration, no matter what it does.

You and a few others would never admit to this government doing anything good because your pride would not allow it.

If people wish to trade insults about politics they should do it the the Bar forum which I never visit!

I appreciate that you are an enthusiast for the Junta, and no doubt approve wholeheartedly of its attempts to stiffle dissent, but do you really want their repression of freedom of speech to be mirrored here?

I suggested that there should be no comments in the News section because the threads fill up with silly comments and uninformed opinions.

Comment all you want in the Bar forum, discuss and criticize to your hearts content and continue to swap insults there.

You are right that the threads fill up with silly comments. Unfortunately, it seems like you do not follow your own advice.

I understand absolutely what you are saying. You have made it crystal clear. You don't like comments on the news forum, because they may often not support the opinion you hold of the current regime. Therefore comments should not be allowed on the news forum.

I suggest, in clearly expressed English, that such a position amounts to stifling dissent. Clear enough for you?

• Like 1

How time flies! Last year we had a few others people would love to drench rolleyes.gif

"BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and anti-government protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban are the female and male politicians people would most like to have a water fight with during Songkran, a Suan Dusit Poll has found."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/718565-yingluck-and-suthep-the-pair-we-most-want-to-drench/

I suppose your opinion is not worthless?

Khun Prayut has done his homework well and in planning for this coup he placed a high priority on the regular dissemination of propaganda.

Every week we have these phony polls which give the Thai nation an insight into what he wants them to believe.

Of course, with his huge ego, he needs to be loved and adored, and so this week we have this little gem.

All I can say is that the Thais I mix with take a very sardonic view of these poll "results" and carry on waiting for the day when they can express their democratic right to vote in a government of their choice.

attachicon.gifpost-87166-0-67023800-1388817264.jpg

Ha ha - guess you know I'm talking about people like you Mr JOC.

Please check my signature for the reason I won't reply further.