Nonthaburi was slow today

So we got there at 9:30am and I was issued with ticket number 125.

There were two desks dealing with extensions .. 5 and 6. Ticket number 107 was at one of the desks. At 10:38am ticket number 114 was called to the third desk that had just opened up. It was obvious that there were agents at desk 6 as they had been there a very long time and I had seen the guy go out twice with a handful of papers ... probably to get more copies.

At 11am the same numbers were still showing (so the guy with ticket 114 hadn't finished even after 22 minutes) so we decided to go home and I gave my ticket to the guy sitting next to me, who actually had number 122 but was hopefully waiting for someone to bring him more paperwork before his number was called.

Yes, my fault for going just before Songram. I have still nearly a month to get the extension but I go early every year 'just in case'.

I took with me the required financial letter from CIMB along with my savings book. Earlier today CIMB said that they couldn't update the book but gave me a printout,(the printout showed my name, deposit dates etc and was dated today) and it was stamped and signed by the bank. On the way out my wife asked the officer at the door if the printout was sufficient ... she said NO must have update in book ... luckily I have a BB account that I can use when I go in a couple of weeks.

I'll check with CMB again about the book update and Immigration about the printout when I next go ... but if you are using CIMB it's just a heads up.

So give the place a miss for a while if you can. It does seem to have gone down the nick since the smiling/happy/joking boss was there.

No idea

and where do you have to live ?

Seems pretty busy... could he mean Chaeng Wattana in Pakkret - Nonthaburi PROVINCE ????

He means Nonthaburi Immigration ... and I think you will find that The Immigration Offices on Chaeng Wattana Road are not in fact in Nonthaburi Province but in Bangkok. Of course Pakkret is in Nonthaburi Province as you so rightly say.

Up until today I was quite happy with the fact that I live 100M from the Bangkok border and about 3Kms from CW Immigration, thus have to use Nonthaburi Immigration ... not that sure now though!

Edited by JAS21

That place is always slow, unsurprisingly as it's surrounded by rice fields & buffaloes. I used walk there when I worked at Kasintorn.

I used to live near the school as well, in Moobahn Bua Thong. That place is as 'Isaan' as you can get without actually being there...biggrin.png

The notaburi immigration is near Bangyai

Yes, this is the address

Nonthaburi Immigration

62 Moo 7 Bangpai

Nhongpaongai Road.

Bangrakpattanat.

Bangbuethong,

Nonthaburi

Yes, this is the address

Nonthaburi Immigration

62 Moo 7 Bangpai

Nhongpaongai Road.

Bangrakpattanat.

Bangbuethong,

Nonthaburi

i live exactly 2 km from the immigration office.

How is the ED visa section people there?

As friendly as their Chaeng Wattana's colleagues?

Thinking of relocating to avoid further aggravation...

No idea how the ED visa is there.. They are friendly there but there was one that was not as friendly. But its a small office.

Yes, this is the address

Nonthaburi Immigration

62 Moo 7 Bangpai

Nhongpaongai Road.

Bangrakpattanat.

Bangbuethong,

Nonthaburi

i live exactly 2 km from the immigration office.

That's handy to know ... what brand of coffee do you have smile.png

• Like 1

Just moving will not be enough. You would also have to attend school there.

If you were attending school in Bangkok you would still have to do your extension at CW.

Nonthaburi Immigration Office is a real pain to get to. In the middle of farmland, away from the main road. Why is it here? Flooded out in 2011? Something smells here and it is not Denmark

Just moving will not be enough. You would also have to attend school there.

If you were attending school in Bangkok you would still have to do your extension at CW.

Ok I will inquire about school there too. Thanks

Nonthaburi Immigration Office is a real pain to get to. In the middle of farmland, away from the main road. Why is it here? Flooded out in 2011? Something smells here and it is not Denmark

Dead fish smell and hide and seek game to find the place is child's play after CW.

Dead fish smell and hide and seek game to find the place is child's play after CW.

If you need coordinates I am willing to give them its easy for me

As for language schools here.. if you find any let me know.