Alleged Pakistani passport forger among spate of foreigner arrests

webfact

Good on you Thailand and Good on all of us.... Take these scumbags that vare still out there, and just put them in jail....

They are just no good, useless riff raff, that the rest of us has no use for at all.

thanks

Glegolo

Thailand has always been a magnet for scam merchants ,thieves and drug pushers and not just the Nigerians that hang around Sukumvit and European prostitutes.

How these people get visas and stay is beyond me.If the Immigration police could genuinely reject bribes and clean them out it would be of major benefit to the country but maybe I'm dreaming

I worry about all the others who weren't important enough for this photo. All the poor Burmese people who were honest and just working at a food stand without the right visa. The farangs left in IDC for years because their governments won't fly them home, and they don't have the money themselves. The vast majority of people in IDC are not international fugitives, and - reportedly - treated very cruelly.

Just typing 'Thailand is full of scum bags' is unthinking. There are a lot of 'scum bags' in every country - some of the lowest class, criminal-looking people I can remember live in Oxford, England. Does that imply that Brits are 'scum bags'? Think before writing such childish things, and supporting things you don't even understand.

Edited by No Apologist
  • Like 1

Guilty! Too many Con Artists and Crooks from Europe here .

There are enough Thais crooks so no need to import more Scum.

You walk around saying things like, and it never crosses your mind that other people are saying that about you at the same time: there goes a 'creepy sexpat', etc.

Edited by No Apologist
  • Like 2

A motley crew of undesirables, jetsam and flotsam of society, hiding here, such are many of the so called

tourists that are in abundant in Thailand....

My thoughts exactly.

Sometimes I really sicken at the sight of some of the scum bags coming through at the airports, and hanging around the Thai Embassies, applying for visas.

dry.png.pagespeed.ce.iCXmiFQmCf75Y8CMyFH

Agree. There are generally some very unsavory looking, dissipated foreigners wondering around in Thailand. It is cringe worthy at times. Not every one is blessed with good looks but everyone can at least dress decently and be well groomed.

Some may even have the basic education to spell the word 'wandering' correctly.

A motley crew of undesirables, jetsam and flotsam of society, hiding here, such are many of the so called

My thoughts exactly.

Sometimes I really sicken at the sight of some of the scum bags coming through at the airports, and hanging around the Thai Embassies, applying for visas.

Agree. There are generally some very unsavory looking, dissipated foreigners wondering around in Thailand. It is cringe worthy at times. Not every one is blessed with good looks but everyone can at least dress decently and be well groomed.

Or even know the difference between 'agreed' and 'agree'. I've always thought that "cringeworthy" was one word too.coffee1.gif

The immigration dividing chaff from the weed is a good thing and thank you to them for catching those crooks!

Unfortunately the people destroying this nation, i.e. fishing industry hot shots, corrupt officials, national park rangers, island mafiosi, human traffickers, land encroachers, drug pushers and war lords - just to name a few - have Thai passports and thus are not on the radar of the immigration. If they would, whole sports stadiums would be filled with crooks, making the "impressive" lineup of caught foreigners here look like a fly $#!t in comparison.

...and - give 'em a good slap at the back of their heads if they try to hide their faces and fine the dogooder who supplied some of them with sunglasses!

Edited by catweazle

My thoughts exactly.

Or even know the difference between 'agreed' and 'agree'. I've always thought that "cringeworthy" was one word too.coffee1.gif

Lurkers from ajarn . Com ....... ?

I'll just say here, that anyone I've never met before, is a SCUM BAG!

And that I hope all 'scum bags' suffer horribly in prison. As evidence to this, here is a short line of people out of the thousands I never hear about.

It doesn't cross my mind, of course, that the vast majority of those thousands are Burmese - or from countries like that - who I see every day and assume are Thai.

It never crosses my mind that the Thai economy is based around the unlivable wages of illegal migrants, and that I myself take advantage of that every day.

What matters, is that they are SCUM BAGS!

Now, if anyone needs me, I'll be pouring beer down my throat all night, and taking advantage of young women who come from poverty.

Edited by No Apologist

Wish I'd been there as they tried to pronounce some of those names. Few tricky ones in there.

Any reason the Koreans are not named….no potential comedy value?

Also what's with the different t shirts?

Koreans all in orange, others in that foul lime green colour.

Is there some sort of policy that determines shirt colour in accordance with crime?

Color difference probably due to sizing. The Farangs need XXXXXL size.

Wish I'd been there as they tried to pronounce some of those names. Few tricky ones in there.

Is there some sort of policy that determines shirt colour in accordance with crime?

Color difference probably due to sizing. The Farangs need XXXXXL size.

I'm pretty sure it's by country. Africans are treated very differently than Brits, for example.

The police should pull their heads up so we can see their faces. This business of covering the face in photos has to stop!

Why? They may be innocent.

he was being sarcastic (he was joking)

If so I apologise for my comment. 2 for 2 on failing to spot sarcasm on this thread already.

Thais insist on uniforms!

My first impression too. What gives with heads down if wearing an orange shirt and heads up but with bins on if wearing a green shirt and are the orange shirts deisigner copies.yup that would be it ?

• Like 1

My thoughts exactly.

No no. They are wondering " How did I get here "

The police should pull their heads up so we can see their faces. This business of covering the face in photos has to stop!

The business of publicly parading and humiliating people who have not being found guilty by a court of law has to stop!

But then by Thailand's standards of law they are already guilty!

Edited by harleyclarkey
  • Like 1

There should be no pictures. Innocent until proven guilty!

Several foreigners are wanted on outstanding warrants. That means they have committed an offense sufficient to convince the foreign judiciaries that they were to be arrested. Of course there should be pictures, as it is part of the "transparency" process. We can see that they have not been beaten or tortured.

11Apr15.....In ' days of old ' it was always the way to parade the crooks around the town for all to see. Having them ' yoked ' was also in order as it should have been. For the Thai police to ' show ' photos of these miscreants is not only the correct thing to do ( crooks already know the procedures for criminals when caught in Thailand committing a crime ) but they should also ' parade ' them around town.

Ps:.....It will also allow others who have been ' stiffed ' by these crooks to identify them.....Just sayin'.....

....and all is in accordance with BifterBubble...wai2.gif

Bifter bubble is always just sayin something about something. Is there anyone interested?