Phuket steps up security to prevent similar explosions as in nearby Surat Thani

Lite Beer

Phuket steps up security to prevent similar explosions as in nearby Surat Thani

PHUKET, 11 April 2015 (NNT) - Phuket province has stepped up security measures after a car bomb in Samui Island and a fire at a cooperative in nearby Surat Thani Province last night.

Phuket Governor Nisit Chansomwong revealed that the province seriously intended to offer all travelers the highest safety of both land and maritime transport.

Phuket Police have been inspecting all vehicles particularly pickup trucks at Tha Chat Chai. Simultaneously the Third Naval Area Command oversees security at the provincial airport while extra voluntary naval officers are added to supervise water-splashing zones.

Rassada Pier in Mueang Phuket was also inspected by the Phuket governor. All public ships and ferries are ordered not to take excessive weight of passengers and all of the passengers on board must wear life jackets. Fire extinguishers must be in the ready-to-use condition.

Today at Rassada Pier, there are a great number of Thai and foreign tourists taking ferries from Phuket to Phi Phi Island. Most of them are still satisfied with the security measures of the government and confident in using transport services.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-04-11 footer_n.gif

Today at Rassada Pier, there are a great number of Thai and foreign tourists taking ferries from Phuket to Phi Phi Island.

Who writes this rubbish?

I was at Rassada this morning and it was virtually deserted - only a handful of foreign tourists

Today at Rassada Pier, there are a great number of Thai and foreign tourists taking ferries from Phuket to Phi Phi Island.

Who writes this rubbish?

I was at Rassada this morning and it was virtually deserted - only a handful of foreign tourists

TAT at it again?

Who writes this rubbish?

I thought you meant this sentence when talking about writing rubbish

"Most of them are still satisfied with the security measures of the government and confident in using transport services."

I thought you meant this sentence when talking about writing rubbish

"Most of them are still satisfied with the security measures of the government and confident in using transport services."

Perhaps :) The only police guy I saw at Rassada this morning was me, and I only stayed to grab a cold coffee....