Plant Shop in Nakhon Sawan and Phitsanulok

ongengwai

Where is the biggest plant nursery in Nakhon Sawan ? I'm driving to Phrae today and planning to stop by Nakhon Sawan to have lunch. Would like to go to a big plant nursery shop to buy some plants. Can you tell me the GPS coordinate of this plant nursery please, or a very close by landmark that can be found on Google map.

Alternatively, I know Phitsanulok is where a lot of saplings for sale originated. They must have quite a few big plant nurseries. I would love to visit one of these shops. Do you know the GPS coordinates of a big plant shop ?

Many thanks !

HelLo Lindalovelace, iS it possible for you to get gps cordinate of Nakhon Sawan plant shop for me ? I ended up didn't go to Chiangmai. Tomorrow I'm driving back down from Phrae. Would love to stop by a big plant shop in Nkhon Sawan ...

HelLo Lindalovelace, iS it possible for you to get gps cordinate of Nakhon Sawan plant shop for me ? I ended up didn't go to Chiangmai. Tomorrow I'm driving back down from Phrae. Would love to stop by a big plant shop in Nkhon Sawan ...

I am sorry, but I do not know much about Nakhon Sawan; it is far away from me. If you would like to know about plants shops in Phitsanulok and you can give me until Wednesday to get the coordinates (post Thursday), will do. I will not go back into town until Wednesday. I only go in once a week.