Camera shows suspects driving to plant Samui bomb

webfact

Notice the truck in the photo is driving the wrong way in the parking lot.

Clear indication that it was an outsider not familiar with how to enter the mall...or it was a regular person who uses the mall frequently and figured that the signs and directions are for ordinary people.

Just sit on your ass at the entrance of any mall in Thailand, and in five minutes you would see somebody enter the wrong way,...this is Thailand ...sherlok holmes....!!!.....

better shut up and think before you write stupidity's like that....

bets regards...

Clear indication that it was an outsider not familiar with how to enter the mall...or it was a regular person who uses the mall frequently and figured that the signs and directions are for ordinary people.

Or someone that wants to stay off the CCTV cams facing him if he goes in the right way

Possibly, especially if he is wearing sunglasses lol

Just sit on your ass at the entrance of any mall in Thailand, and in five minutes you would see somebody enter the wrong way,...this is Thailand ...sherlok holmes....!!!.....

bets regards...

Why so aggressive?? Trailer park fully booked??

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Or they where Thai ......whistling.gif

they were thais !

as they were thinking when they use the wrong direction CCAM

cant record the registration of the car !!! 555

• Like 1

bets regards...

jesus christ, who peed in your cornflakes today. Did you read the 2nd part of the 2nd sentence I wrote - notice the hint of sarcasm sherlock? I will dumb it down for you next time and make it more obvious so as not to upset you so much f. f s.

This is business as usual in Thai Visa, a lot of ppl don't reading the subject well, and for sure not reading all the posts after and in top not using their brain at all. The keyword is "Common sence". Misunderstandings and the lack of brain been creating in old times many wars, until today. In general, ppl who don't reading all the posts should just shut up, this would making Thai Visa much more enjoyable. It's makes me tired to reading in many topics the same bull$..t again, again, again from diffenrent ppl.

Me too.. i like it to be the redshirts.. but I don't see the connection, if these guys are involved then it is highly likely they are not redshirts and just "normal" terrorists. Scary then that they have started to bomb tourist area's

Me too.. i like it to be the redshirts.

What a sad man you are!!bah.gif

If there is somoene sad its you.. personal attacks.. never any facts. Go play around.

My reasons for wanting it to be redshirts is easy.. if it is the insurgents the problems are far worse then when it are the redshirts. The redshirts might be bad but the insurgents are worse.. them extending to tourist area's would be a disaster. So it being redshirts would be preferable.

Oh dear, is that the best you can do? You made a comment, ie, you would LIKE it to have been the Red Shirts, which perfectly exposes your blind prejudices, then try to justify said comment with another silly one. 'Red Shirts are not as bad as Insurgents so Red Shirts would be preferable'! Preferable?!. When you are in a hole, stop digging!

• Like 1

Oh you posters of little faith!!

This case is the the hands the same very competent police, who handled the Koh Tao case.

What can possibly go wrong..............................coffee1.gif

A propos Koh Tao I'm not updated, could somebody provide my a link to the newest informations what's going on with this case, please.

Me too.. i like it to be the redshirts.. but I don't see the connection, if these guys are involved then it is highly likely they are not redshirts and just "normal" terrorists. Scary then that they have started to bomb tourist area's

Me too.. i like it to be the redshirts.

What a sad man you are!!bah.gif

If there is somoene sad its you.. personal attacks.. never any facts. Go play around.

My reasons for wanting it to be redshirts is easy.. if it is the insurgents the problems are far worse then when it are the redshirts. The redshirts might be bad but the insurgents are worse.. them extending to tourist area's would be a disaster. So it being redshirts would be preferable.

Oh dear, is that the best you can do? You made a comment, ie, you would LIKE it to have been the Red Shirts, which perfectly exposes your blind prejudices, then try to justify said comment with another silly one. 'Red Shirts are not as bad as Insurgents so Red Shirts would be preferable'! Preferable?!. When you are in a hole, stop digging!

Comprehensive reading is not your forte obviously.

So they have cctv footage of the Mazda (the bomb) entering the Mall,but make

no reference to cctv footage of the suspects leaving the Mall ,either on foot or

if the had a getaway car already in place.it could not be possible that they never

checked for suspects LEAVING ,before the explosion.........could it?

regards Worgeordie

A security source based in Yala identified a group of insurgents led by Ubaidillah Rommuhli as the most likely suspects. This group of insurgents robbed the Mazda truck in question in Yaha district on March 31. Ubaidillah is also believed to be behind a car bomb near Lee Garden in Songkhla's Hat Yai district last year.

The source said Ubaidillah was likely assisted by two groups of insurgents |led by Abas Jeh-ali and Koseng Jehmah, who carried out similar bomb attacks using vehicles robbed from different places. They are likely responsible for a |car bomb in Yala's Betong district |in October last year. Security officials |are tracking two suspected insur-|gents, Seri Wae-ma and Roslan Bai-ma, who are based in Pattani's Nong Chik district.

"The motives behind the incidents were unlikely linked to the insurgency - but could have had something to do with politics or personal grudges," he said.

My head reels.

So this was all done by insurgent groups working together, and has nothing to do with insurgency?

Are the insurgents freelancing now?

When Is an insurgency not considered political?

Yes, the insurgents have been freelancing in business conflicts for sometime now, helps finance their operations. There are a number of incidents (Lee Grdens for example) that seem to be insurgency, but are in fact business.

I just wondering, that not anybody of you getting the idea, that is was not the muslims, the red-, yellow-, blue-, green shirts etc. all these idiots are just used. There is another party(Man) who pay all sites from time to time, just to destabilze the actually goverment, caused this is his game. Guys wake up and getting a clue.

What utter nonsense , in any mall Thais do not see or heed direction arrows, God I see it every where I go to a mall, lived here a long time been in any malls.

Yep very good images of the suspects, should have this wrapped up by smoko.

Thais love to show off faces, how come they showed nothing with these clowns, if they are so quick to say they were not insurgents, who said they all live in the same area

Clear as mud..

+1...Too many Gov't. people talking without any real info.

Interesting report on yesterday's BP website stating the BIB were saying it was a local ' feud ' whereas govt sources were claiming it was an ' anti-coup ' issue.

So no unified official position begging the question which view will win out and somehow I don't see the BIB sticking to their guns in defiance of the NCPO irrespective how right they might be.

The danger is there will not be a proper investigation working from the beginning to a conclusion based on facts but rather the conclusion will be decided first and the ' investigation 'then works backwards to make the ' facts and evidence ' fit the pre-determined conclusion.

I can see the relative merits of a local mafia feud or an anti-coup situation being weighed up and whichever is decided to be most ' useful ' to the authorities chosen and presented.

Oh you posters of little faith!!

This case is the the hands the same very competent police, who handled the Koh Tao case.

What can possibly go wrong..............................coffee1.gif

I seriously doubt that. No doubt the Thai FBI is working on this. They would not leave it in the hands of the local police. Too important and the local guys have so little skill, training or forensic equipment.

Thats the cunning yellow shirts at it again trying to put the blame on others never accepting responsibility for anything, it was announced last week that the military new who did the bombing and were keeping a close eye on the perpetrators

No, it was the cunning redshirts. They used a pickup truck from Yala to disguise their attack. After all, it doesn't matter which group is responsible for the attack, as the sole purpose is to demonstrate the Junta can't fulfill its self-declared purpose of improving security. The warning shot off the bow is consistent with many of the bombings perpetrated by the red-shirts during the occupy Thailand protests. The bombing was not intended to kill, only terrorize. The fire at Suthep's co-op might be related as well.

What utter nonsense , in any mall Thais do not see or heed direction arrows, God I see it every where I go to a mall, lived here a long time been in any malls.

Note to self - find the sarcastic smilely thing before posting in the future so as not to confuse fellow tv members coffee1.gif