Samui attack: Car bomb 'the work of people who lost power'

webfact

Round up the usual suspects. Who do we know that has a predilection for bombs and explosive ordnance? Oh, yeah........

Please tell us as you seem to know all the facts!

I remember BOTH sides being armed last year, and in previous years!

Your posts are predicable and boring,get a life outside of your computer.

SOP for police investigating a crime is to check the alibis of known offenders convicted of similar crimes living in the area. Of course, those criminals and their supporters don't like that, though I don't remember nominating any group.

Who do you remember using grenades and bombs?

BTW I am currently employed and working a 60hr week. Not much of a life, but it pays.

The Samui car bomb looks similar to a carbomb found in Phuket over a year and a half ago. It seems IMO to be connected to the militants in the south of Thailand. If this bomb was the work of an anti coup militant group then the country is in crisis and the worry of more attacks may effect tourism and also thais in choosing safe places to shop, safe places to visit. In short it is more worrying to have anti coup militant groups generating violence.

• Like 1

Clearly a topic to bring out the minority on TVF, JOC 4 posts, and counting. instead of 1 --Pilot ed, newbie straight at the PMs throat.

How do we know who interpreted the headline ?? this work doe's look like a bad case of sour grapes---BUT The spokesperson is, if the translation is correct a bit hasty.

If I was investigating I would naturally assume it MAY WELL be anti army government control, it has to be high on the list.

Has anyone of the minority TVF posters mentioned who they think is behind the bombings ?? if not why ?? instead of bashing the Authorities.

Had this happened to the PTP government it would be the Yellows who did it ?? So we say a definite disruptive act to unstable the present situation. anti army---southern escalation of violence--outside element interference--Big business rivalry-----choose.

Okay...I'll bite!

A timed car-bomb, with a stolen car from Yala, goes of at night in an empty park-house.

a) insurgents from the deep South: not likely, because after hundreds they already killed there, I find it unlikely, that they time a bomb to go off at night, in an empty parking lot, with little to no chance of hurting anybody. Terrorists aim to strike fear, kill and maim. So: no insurgents!

cool.png Red shirts: with a car from Yala (not really the stronghold of the reds), on Samui (not really the stronghold of the reds), announced by a guy on a recently re-opened FB-page named M Redshirt? Not even the reds are that kind of stupid...so: no red shirts.

C) laid of workers: yep...go, get a car, bomb an empty parking-space...as so many laid off workers do today! Not a chance in hell!

So I conclude: mafia-related; someone sent a warning, THIS TIME without anyone killed!

OR...false-flag operation, to blame political rivals!

You pick!

Anything substantial to ad?

Didn't think so!

Clearly a topic to bring out the minority on TVF, JOC 4 posts, and counting. instead of 1 --Pilot ed, newbie straight at the PMs throat.

How do we know who interpreted the headline ?? this work doe's look like a bad case of sour grapes---BUT The spokesperson is, if the translation is correct a bit hasty.

If I was investigating I would naturally assume it MAY WELL be anti army government control, it has to be high on the list.

Has anyone of the minority TVF posters mentioned who they think is behind the bombings ?? if not why ?? instead of bashing the Authorities.

Had this happened to the PTP government it would be the Yellows who did it ?? So we say a definite disruptive act to unstable the present situation. anti army---southern escalation of violence--outside element interference--Big business rivalry-----choose.

Okay...I'll bite!

A timed car-bomb, with a stolen car from Yala, goes of at night in an empty park-house.

a) insurgents from the deep South: not likely, because after hundreds they already killed there, I find it unlikely, that they time a bomb to go off at night, in an empty parking lot, with little to no chance of hurting anybody. Terrorists aim to strike fear, kill and maim. So: no insurgents!

cool.png Red shirts: with a car from Yala (not really the stronghold of the reds), on Samui (not really the stronghold of the reds), announced by a guy on a recently re-opened FB-page named M Redshirt? Not even the reds are that kind of stupid...so: no red shirts.

C) laid of workers: yep...go, get a car, bomb an empty parking-space...as so many laid off workers do today! Not a chance in hell!

So I conclude: mafia-related; someone sent a warning, THIS TIME without anyone killed!

You pick!

You eliminate the red shirts because they aren't that stupid, when so many times they have proved how impossibly stupid they really are?

It seems that you contradict Einstein's estimate - I'll go with Einstein.

• Like 2

Samui attack: Car bomb 'the work of people who lost power'

Anything you say boys...

Just don't mention the 'M' word.

..as in 'Muslim'

Oh my Lord.

A double plotted double conspiracy??

M Redshirt is of course Muslim Redshirt.

The powers have indeed covered their bases....................rolleyes.gif

as he did not think Thais would hurt one another

Can somebody please buy him a newspaper? Todays news: Three killed in stabbing at palm plantation...

So much for your peace loving countrymen.

3300 murders a year, all of them done by foreigners I guess.

And that nasty insurgency down south. That's foreigners too.

You pick!

Governments in the West are well known for this strategy.

The only one who benefits from stuff like this isthe Government that can now justify all sorts of

stupid laws and tightened "security".

Perfect to implement more control ...

(But i guess nobody would ever believe that Governments could be the bad guys - even though it is proven again and againin history)

"the comment by former People's Democratic Reform Committee chief Suthep Thaugsuban that a person who lives abroad funded the bomb ..." Our friend Monk Suthep solved the case very expeditiously, perhaps he had a vision when meditating

Being a monk now and wearing the yellow robe Herr Suthep should stick to meditating and quit speculating. I understand he has a financial interest in both properties. I often wonder where all this guys wealth came from?

"the comment by former People's Democratic Reform Committee chief Suthep Thaugsuban that a person who lives abroad funded the bomb ..." Our friend Monk Suthep solved the case very expeditiously, perhaps he had a vision when meditating

Being a monk now and wearing the yellow robe Herr Suthep should stick to meditating and quit speculating. I understand he has a financial interest in both properties. I often wonder where all this guys wealth came from?

Interestingly that is very similar to what Thaksin tweeted yesterday after virtually a year of silence. Hopefully this is not a sign of these two corrupt megalomaniacs getting visibly involved in politics again.

As for the ownership of the 'co-operative', I see PPT have unearthed a copy of an interesting archive article from the Bangkok Post from 15 years ago regarding how provincial development funds were used to buy it. It can be found by searching for articles "on the surat thani cooperative".

Round up the usual suspects. Who do we know that has a predilection for bombs and explosive ordnance? Oh, yeah........

SOP for police investigating a crime is to check the alibis of known offenders convicted of similar crimes living in the area. Of course, those criminals and their supporters don't like that, though I don't remember nominating any group.

BTW I am currently employed and working a 60hr week. Not much of a life, but it pays.

[/quoI agree with your first sentence, as that is how the BIB should operate.You don't need to mention sides as all your quotes only blame one side for everything!

Just wondering if you have selective memory as I seem to remember a policemans foot being blown off last year and also explosives being found buried in Limpini park! Do you remember?

Both sides have access to ordnance. I condemn violence by both sides as I am sure that you do.

On a lighter note, going by your avatar shouldn't you only come out on 31st October and scare little children? Have a nice day friend

[/quoI agree with your first sentence, as that is how the BIB should operate.You don't need to mention sides as all your quotes only blame one side for everything!

Just wondering if you have selective memory as I seem to remember a policemans foot being blown off last year and also explosives being found buried in Limpini park! Do you remember?

Both sides have access to ordnance. I condemn violence by both sides as I am sure that you do.

On a lighter note, going by your avatar shouldn't you only come out on 31st October and scare little children? Have a nice day friend

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Another perfect investigation by the RTP!!

Can you prove, that those arrested are not guilty?? If you can, provide a link.

You are nothing but conspiracy theorists ............

(posted on behalf of a poster, who sadly didn't have the time to join us today)

Who is that? Fabie?

• Like 1

Okay...I'll bite!

You pick!

You eliminate the red shirts because they aren't that stupid, when so many times they have proved how impossibly stupid they really are?

No, I eliminated them, because of ALL the reasons I named (the car, the area, the unlikely FB-thing)...but I know: doesn't fit your agenda, so go on and ignore!

Okay...I'll bite!

You pick!

No, I eliminated them, because of ALL the reasons I named (the car, the area, the unlikely FB-thing)...but I know: doesn't fit your agenda, so go on and ignore!

Well your arguments are far from convincing. Car stolen from Yala - to cloud the issue? Samui isn't a stronghold of the reds, neither is Bangkok and bombs go off there. They DON'T go off in red strongholds though, do they - why not?

The FB was ridiculous, and rapidly discounted. Was it intentionally ridiculous, to make it look like a red shirt was being framed?

I haven't nominated anybody yet, it is far too early. But I'm certainly not ruling out the main contenders on that rubbish.

"Car bomb 'the work of people who lost power'...Kongsheep said he believed that - as he did not think Thais would hurt one another because of different ideologies." and instantly I start thinking of "The Monkees" song from the 60's - Daydream Believer! Come live in LOS for a trip down memory lane.

He must be right! as they arrested 2 Burmese for the samui murders as Thai could not do it!

Okay...I'll bite!

You pick!

Yes, if you know anyone with a bit of pull in Samui, there is a mafia turf war going on there right now... Since a certain businessman was murdered a few weeks ago and his Turkish "minder"/ bullyboy" shot dead the following night. All the usual suspects are now in-fighting about who will inherit his (the dead mans) turf.. It's Big moneys we are talking about and of course about loss of face..! No need to look further.. case over..! coffee1.gif