EDV (Teich): 70.0ml
ESV (Teich): 15.3ml
EF (Teich): 78.2%
And last week, I did a cardiac CTA:
Ventricular ED Volume incl. Papillary: 105.3ml
Ventricular ES Volume incl. Papillary: 25.9ml
Ventricular Stoke Volume: 79.3ml
Ventricular Ejection Fraction: 75%
Both EF are good and the report says no heart problem. But my EDV/ESV seems much lower than normal range, in both reports.... Does this mean the heart function is weak or something else ? I checked on web but could not get much help. If any one can give some info, that would be great, thanks!
PS: Am 40. These years, I often feel tired and low energy, so I went to BPH 2 times. At the same time, I do pingpong and taichi quite often, hoping to get stronger.

The results you list are normal. Presumably the CTA also found the coronary arteries to be patent since you say you were told no heart problem.

Felling tired can have many causes both physical and mental. are you under any stress? If not then a sleep study might be in order. Also be sure to eat a healthy diet avoiding processed carbs especially in the morning.

Thanks Sheryl!

Yes, the doctor told me my arteries are normal.

I am under stress a lot, too many issues swirling in my mind everyday. I have many dreams during sleep too. Feel difficult to relax.

Are you in Prachinburi ? I head there is a good meditation centre : http://www.kamala.dhamma.org I wish I could know when I will be free so I can do the reservation ahead !

Have a nice day! Susan

Dear Susan

This does sound like stress.

A vipassana meditation course would indeed help. The center you mention is excellent; there are also several other centers in Thailand in the same tradition which teach the same thing. Go to www.dhamma.org and click on courses in se asia then Thailand. Advance registration is necessary. This same website has info about it.

• Like 1