Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left this beauty back home... I searched the world over, and have yet to meet beauty of equal proportion.

271.jpg

Thank you so much. Now I have to bleach my eyes.

Just think how she will look once the braces are off

5 more large Changs and I'll be ready to give her a go ...... or unconscious.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

have some respect please.

I left this beauty back home... I searched the world over, and have yet to meet beauty of equal proportion.

271.jpg

I'm eating ... Jesus wept.

My opinion.

Beauty is a combination of body, mind, and sensuality......Considering this....

On my list I have to place Brazilians in #1

On body beauty...Argentinians and Russians ...but last in its minds.

Venezuelans and Mexicans...when are tall and beautiful..are stunning women.

On minds beauty..French, Italians and Spaniels

Thailand is somewhere in the middle...but..no doubts. Thailand women takes care of their selves very well, and genetically most have amazing skin tone, hair, and legs. Because most are very skinny they look a lot younger in any age. My wife is a very good example, and I know for sure that if I take her with me to any western country, everybody will think that she is my daughter....not only because is 23 years younger.

Americans? Some are beautiful..but

A French police officer was doing a night round on a park when saw a man having sex with a woman.

The woman looked unresponsive...and the officer approached the scene..

What you are doing???, he shouted loudly. This woman is dead!

Dead? The French man responded. Dead???... I tough she was an American!

Edited by umbanda

ok " thai woman are amoungst the most beautifull, that is a fair comment , though lets have some home truths here , this is only my observation and not meant as an insult to thai woman.

they dont exactly mature the best do they ? be that down to working in the rice fields all day under hot sun or bar work and drinking when younger i dont know , as for the high so thai woman i also do not think they age the same as theyre european counterparts .

like really , how many gorgeous older thai ladies do you see around ? will we even venture onto the subject of the 3rd gender in many many cases being better looking than the " real girl " rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

the Photo has been rotated (check the writing at the bottom) so the girls could be on the opposite side to thai Traffic & how many girls do you see riding Push bikes in Thailand to much like hard work for a Thai girl..peddling......

But the Coca-cola signs on the bikes are the right way round

I was marred for over 20years to an Aussie lady...... She divorced me and I married a Thai after working here, so i can concur in my opinion they are beautiful ladies and i prefer an Asian over Caucasian ANY DAY!!! BUT once you marry them, and live here, you see the other side... LMAO.... JUST like ALL woman. I cant deny they are beautiful ladies though, i do love Thailand, but its a tough gig! :)

First of all: yeah, right...the picture in the OP!

Second: if they appropriately dressed!

Third: (on a more serious note) I don't know, if they are the most beautiful or among the most beautiful...but in all my years here, I found that, if they are really beautiful, they are AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!

Fourth:...my girlfriend sure is!

My opinion.

Beauty is a combination of body, mind, and sensuality......Considering this....

On my list I have to place Brazilians in #1

On body beauty...Argentinians and Russians ...but last in its minds.

Venezuelans and Mexicans...when are tall and beautiful..are stunning women.

On minds beauty..French, Italians and Spaniels

Thailand is somewhere in the middle...but..no doubts. Thailand women takes care of their selves very well, and genetically most have amazing skin tone, hair, and legs. Because most are very skinny they look a lot younger in any age. My wife is a very good example, and I know for sure that if I take her with me to any western country, everybody will think that she is my daughter....not only because is 23 years younger.

Americans? Some are beautiful..but

A French police officer was doing a night round on a park when saw a man having sex with a woman.

The woman looked unresponsive...and the officer approached the scene..

What you are doing???, he shouted loudly. This woman is dead!

Dead? The French man responded. Dead???... I tough she was an American!

Much (if not most) of the beauty is in the way they move.

Edited by micmichd

Dr Prem, with his adoring prattle about beautiful girls, sounds like a farmer at a cattle fair when he talks of women. Does he see them as anything more than a collection of sexy appendages designed for the pleasure of men like himself?

Listen to the interview with the rapist and the rapist's lawyer in the movie India's Daughter — they speak of women as delicate, fragile beautiful flowers, to be protected and admired by men, to serve at the pleasure of men, and be beaten and raped if they show any signs of individuality.

I suppose that, during the great migration of the last ice age, all the girls in the world were beautiful.

Possibly the problem was the rough passage across the vast land bridge that connected asia to north america.

It seems that many of these ladies slipped and fell on sharp rocks.

Edited by slipperylobster

. . . until they reach age 30 then downhill at an incredible rate.

You surprise me. Surely you are being unkind. There are many more Thai M!lFs of 40-50 that I see than on a daily basis than I reckon exist in most other races. I think that by and large, (and most of them aren't large) they wear extremely well. My 43 year old wife & her 47 y/o sister look way better preserved that did my ex and most other 40-somethings back in farang-land at that age.