Changing Phone Numbers

pitrevie

I have no problem about changing the numbers in my mobile to reflect the recent changes. However I am still unclear about my own phone telephone number. Since my own phone's number is governed by the SIM card does this card need to be changed before November. I know it works now when others phone it but is that going to be the case after November?

I have no problem about changing the numbers in my mobile to reflect the recent changes. However I am still unclear about my own phone telephone number. Since my own phone's number is governed by the SIM card does this card need to be changed before November. I know it works now when others phone it but is that going to be the case after November?

no they are gunna have to change your number in their phone book

no they are gunna have to change your number in their phone book

This question ws asked a thousand times on another thread.....and, no, your telephone number is not stored in the SIM, you don't have to do anything.

geoffphuket