Top 10 Most Powerful Passports In The World 2015

craigt3365

We have often been told that an Irish passport is one of the top 4 most powerful and desired passports in the world and so it should be. It has been something we here at Irish Around Oz have regularly questioned.

We have often said just what are the best passports to have? We did a bit of research and compiled this list of the top 10 most powerful passports in the world.

You might also be curious about the top 10 most least powerful passports in the world 2015

They are ranked based on the travel freedom that each passport holder enjoys. Also if you are sending money internationally we recommend reading our money transfer guide.

Continued:

http://irisharoundoz.com/blog/2014/11/11/top-10-powerful-passports-world-2014/

P.S. So you don't have to look too hard at the small graphic, Thailand has 68 countries where they can travel without a visa.

• Like 1

How about just publish the list and save all the clicks to outside sites

We have restrictions on how we republish content from other media sites. It's called Fair Use. We have to be careful. But, here's the graphic that they used in the study. I'm guessing a different approach was used by the other one listed below??

Sorry for the size, I'm just doing a URL link to the graphic on this website: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-countries-with-the-most-powerful-passports-2014-6

powerful-passports-infographic-from-good

• Like 1

Well I'd say those first and second categories are the same as there is only a 1 country difference between them...so that put's a USA passport in the most powerful category. Mainly, however, for me it seems to have saved me from any hassles from thai immigration during 15 years of non-retired non-working residence in Thailand. During all of my ins and outs over the years juggling various non-visa and visa entries, I've never been questioned once by any immigration officer as to my purpose for entering the Kingdom. I put this down at least partly to my American passport biggrin.png