Kodi aaastream no longer working ,?

liddelljohn

If you're interested in iptv, look at iptvxmbc.com (lists M3u links from around the world) and follow their instructions to use with a PVR IPTV Simple Client. There are YouTube videos for enabling more than one PVR iptv Simple Client so you can have access to multiple channel lists at the same time.

I get a 403 (Forbidden) trying to access that.

Odd. Getting the same error now as well.

iptvxbmc website just did a large site makeover (for the worse in my opinion) and the DNS record was updated just yesterday, probably meaning they set up the new site with a new host and repointed the DNS records to swap it into place. It was working late yesterday (hence my negative critic of the new site layout)

... so possibly a host misconfiguration, or a DMCA takedown delivered to their new host.

Also, have you loaded Xfinity .Xunity repo back in?

It's been back working for a few days now.

When I try to add a video addon (in this case Robin Hood video addon) at the moment the Xfinity drop down list is always empty. Anyone else finding this or know whats the issue?

You need to folllow the instructions for one-time setup. Don't open it yet, just menu-option Robin-Hood and choose configure and get it to add the necessary entry.

Ah no I understand that, as I installed it before from MetalKettle repo. But now I cannot even install RH to configure from Xunity as there is an empty menu. What am I doing wrong?

post-21581-0-81901300-1429958694_thumb.j

,, i am happy to experiment ,,,especially for fast reliable sky sports channels for footy , clicket and boxing just in case the ones i use dont update or get shut down ....

Make your own PVR as you suggest ..

screenshot161.png

Sorry if I am misinterpreting your post, but I can find no useful purpose to you adding the attached screen capture? To me it just says that you have a good m3u list but are not willing to share its source?

You need to folllow the instructions for one-time setup. Don't open it yet, just menu-option Robin-Hood and choose configure and get it to add the necessary entry.

Ah no I understand that, as I installed it before from MetalKettle repo. But now I cannot even install RH to configure from Xunity as there is an empty menu. What am I doing wrong?

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Ahh, you're still one prior to that. You need to force a refresh using the Option Menu (right-click?):

Kodi_XunityTalk.PNG

It should appear right after that's finished. Then inside the repository select Video Addons, find Robin Hood and follow the instructions in the right-hand pane.

Yes, I re did all again on Windows Kodi 14.2- removed the Xunity repo, removed the remote access in file manager, re-added the file manager http://www.xunitytalk.com/xfinity/ link and reinstalled from zip. I got the screen below

post-21581-0-06786000-1429969950_thumb.j

- suggesting the repo installed OK. When I go to get addons from this repo I get same blank page as in post #37.

I have also just tried this in Android Kodi 14.2 and I now got Robin Hood fully installed OK - now it doesn't give a black list as before - but populates the drop down list with video addon menu. I don't know why, but Android just started working.

As I recall I has a similar problem a while back when I was trying to install Vdub25t video addon which uses same repo as Robin Hood has now moved to. I only have this issue with this Xunity repo. Back then I asked the Vdub25t twitter account about it, and Vdub25t just said I had to clear my cache and it should be OK. To be honest I don't know how to clear my cache besides force refresh but I just kept trying and eventually I finally got the drop down menu to install the vdub25t video addon.

Have you loaded TVaddons? It has a cache clearing section in Programs -> Maintenance Tools

Xunity also has a Maintenance Tool, but if you can't get the repo to load it seems cruel to mention it.

Thanks for the TVaddons idea to clear cache. Tried it but no difference. I also seem to still have a previous program install of Xunity Maintenance Tool from when the repo was working but that doesn't help either to solve it. I think I will next try a complete removal of Kodi from the computer and reinstall, but that will take some time.

* However I've just tried a brand new install of Kodi 14.2 on another Windows 7 PC and the problem is the same. Therefore I currently just give up with Xunity on a PC with Windows 7. Are you using a PC Windows 7 or some other o/s?

I stuck it on the Fire TV stick. Not bad for a $40 Kodi computer smile.png

Got any leads on where to buy a FireTV stick for around the same price as a Pi2, in or delivered to TH?

Don't Amazon deliver to Thailand?

No:

Important Message

There was a problem with some of the items in your order

(see below for more information):

Fire TV Stick

Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address.

All NIB ones on ebay seem to work out to over 2K Baht once you factor in shipping & tax, e.g.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Amazon-Fire-TV-Stick-IN-STOCK-Ready-to-Same-Day-Ship-NOW-NIB-/391103786269?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5b0f9a2d1d

USD $77.55 with shipping/tax = 2,534 Baht

Edited by IMHO

The sponsor on this section (Streamtopia) has Fire sticks supposedly? I haven't tried them, are they worth a look?

Depends. If you already have a VPN service, and you're willing to pay for Amazon Prime (their version of Netflix), sure, it makes sense. If you just want to run Kodi, there is cheaper hardware around that does the job just fine.... Unless you can find a way to buy one in TH for the $39 they cost in the US ;)

Edited by IMHO

The sponsor on this section (Streamtopia) has Fire sticks supposedly? I haven't tried them, are they worth a look?

Depends. If you already have a VPN service, and you're willing to pay for Amazon Prime (their version of Netflix), sure, it makes sense. If you just want to run Kodi, there is cheaper hardware around that does the job just fine.... Unless you can find a way to buy one in TH for the $39 they cost in the US wink.png

Well if anyone is in Chiang Mai and wants one, I can order a few and hand deliver them in July.

Although there may be a small surcharge for shipping from the US and possibly a beer involved.

w00t.gif

• Like 1

Windows 7.

Strange that it connect to the remote Xunity site, gives you the header entry in get add-ons, but doesn't actually install the repo entries for you.

Finally got it to work. It is a known problem with Xunity repo (only on Windows for me) and is discussed on

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-fix-an-empty-repo-in-xbmc-kodi/

whereby I followed his recommendation:

• Select Force Refresh
  • Open the repo again
  • It will probably be empty
  • Back out of the repo
  • Open the repo again
  • Now it shouldn't open straight away. You will see the 'Working' animation. Wait for it to finish

but I had to back out twice before the list would populate.

This was how I did it before I think when trying to install vdub25t, but I did it myself by trial and error, forgot about it and never read the web link above before.

• Like 1