PM Prayut stresses government determination to solve human trafficking problem

Lite Beer

PM Prayut stresses government determination to solve human trafficking problem

BANGKOK, 19 April 2015 (NNT) - The Prime Minister has assured that the government is genuinely determined to solve the problem of human trafficking in Thailand.

Prime Minister Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha said that the current government has been pleased with the successful repatriation of a group of Thai fishermen back to Thailand before the Songkran holiday.

Gen. Prayut added that the government has also offered help, both financial and non-financial, to those who have fallen prey to the human traffickers.

He also thanked all state agencies involved in assuring the safety of the public during the past holiday and members of the public who have cooperated with the government’s calls to put on traditional attire to promote Thai culture and tradition while celebrating the country’s New Year festival.

The PM added that the government’s attempt to uphold Thailand’s image has attributed to an increase of more than 20% in tourist arrivals in the first quarter of this year.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-04-19 footer_n.gif

So really nothing to do with Human trafficking! whistling.gif And even gets in on the act of inflated tourist arrivals cheesy.gif

Silly me! Human trafficking = tourist arrivals!thumbsup.gif

Edited by ggold
  • Like 1

"The PM added that the government’s attempt to uphold Thailand’s image has attributed to an increase of more than 20% in tourist arrivals in the first quarter of this year."

Yes, PM, I'm sure the Chinese and some other tourists flooded Thailand knowing your efforts to solve the human trafficking problem......

Didn't I say to you to think before you speak?

Nobody seems to be listening to me.......blink.png

Edited by Costas2008

"The PM added that the government’s attempt to uphold Thailand’s image has attributed to an increase of more than 20% in tourist arrivals in the first quarter of this year."

Yes, PM, I'm sure the Chinese and some other tourists flooded Thailand knowing your efforts to solve the human trafficking problem......

Didn't I say to you to think before you speak?

Nobody seems to be listening to me.......blink.png

What's wrong Costas, your hero's halo slipping ?

Let there be light !

One could be forgiven to think that General Prayut - O is reading from an old information booklet from pre -junta days, General, we have all heard this all before, for decades this has been going on and the same old Asian response, for you Sir are not the only leader or country to have this problem ,you don't have to keep telling the international community each week , show the way Thailand , just do it. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

To be fair, he's not saying tourists are coming for Thailand's human trafficking but because of the junta's efforts to "uphold Thailand’s image."

According to him, if it wasn't for the junta those extra 20% probably wouldn't have come, but they did so and precisely to experience Thainess.