Attacked by ladyboys..what would you do?

petedk

That would probably be a waste of time. Chances are s/he has had the cut.

And, you probably wouldn't have any either as you'd probably have had to have a bilateral orchidectomy after the kicking you'd get.

IMHO those who can afford the operation don't need to accost the punters. They are out making a living, not bored to a point where they need to cause trouble. -- Just my 2 Satangs worth.

BTW - I had the dreaded 'snip' 32 years ago so don't need em!

It's not like it's hard to find. Go to google earth and tell me what is so different. I was there a month ago and it looked the same to me. What do you guys think? A walk on beach road is a gauntlet of lady boys? Aw, get real.

Are you seriously trying to tell us that the Beach Promenade looks like this now?

post-232807-0-40984100-1429528549_thumb.

What do you guys think? A walk on beach road is a gauntlet of lady boys? Aw, get real.

Hmmm. Obviously never walked along Beach Rd near W S at 5 am.

Yes it looks like that to me. I don't go to Walking Street. I go to Beach Road by Central Mall and Royal Garden Plaza. I have never been to Beach road past 11 PM and rarely there at night. I go shopping at the malls and eat at a couple of restaurants around there. Google Central Mall Pattaya Beach road view if you want to see what I see. Great fresh made German beer and pizza cooked in a wood fired oven and so on.... Japanese chocolates (I think they are Japanese) and ......I took a friend of mine to Beach road who is a lady boy - no problem.

And, you probably wouldn't have any either as you'd probably have had to have a bilateral orchidectomy after the kicking you'd get.

IMHO those who can afford the operation don't need to accost the punters. They are out making a living, not bored to a point where they need to cause trouble. -- Just my 2 Satangs worth.

I believe the punters prefer lady boys unsnipped and they make less money if they are snipped. Just to let you know that is why the great majority of lady boys do not have that operation.

Ever been there?

Aaaah. The good old days.

No, the version BEFORE that one was the "good old days".

It's not like it's hard to find. Go to google earth and tell me what is so different. I was there a month ago and it looked the same to me. What do you guys think? A walk on beach road is a gauntlet of lady boys? Aw, get real.

You want to see them?

Nocturnal creatures that hunt in packs and prey on incapacitated, migrating Farangs.

These predator males are disguised as female & imitate the female mating call that lures in their target.

They seem to be attracted to the pants pockets and often will turn violent when provoked.

Edited by jamesjohnsonthird

I believe the punters prefer lady boys unsnipped and they make less money if they are snipped. Just to let you know that is why the great majority of lady boys do not have that operation.

the great majority of lady boys do not have that operation

Actually, the "great majority" never go to Pattaya or anywhere like that. They are working as hairdressers or in many other jobs. Thailand is about more than sex for sale.

IMHO those who can afford the operation don't need to accost the punters. They are out making a living,

LOL. They get the op on credit and have to pay it off after. They make more on P4P than as a hairdresser, so obviously that is what they are going to do, hence the large number in Pattaya. Want to take a chance that they still have em??????????

I too had the "snip' but it still hurts A LOT if I get hit down there. I will not be attacking any LBs anytime soon.

the great majority of lady boys do not have that operation

Actually, the "great majority" never go to Pattaya or anywhere like that. They are working as hairdressers or in many other jobs. Thailand is about more than sex for sale.

Agree 100%. The great majority of lady boys that I know are teachers.