Attacked by ladyboys..what would you do?

petedk

So if I put on a dress and makeup with the intent of luring in a victim, that is not a crime I'm asking?

An old lady stole my wallet in Pattaya and a lady boy stole my sunglasses in Pattaya. Or another way of putting it. A person stole my wallet and another person stole my sunglasses. I have friends that are lady boys that visit my home and I theirs. Lady boys are just people.

"Ladyboys are just people." wacko.png.pagespeed.ce.jGW10VtQsIER15eQL

Of course they are people.

We are discussing people with a penis, dressed up like a girl to get close to their victims and what should you do if attacked.

I think the poster above thinks all lady boys are looking for victims or at least that was his assumption when he wrote, "Isn't there a law about impersonating a female to lure in victims." A lot of people living outside Thailand have no idea how much lady boys are integrated into Thai society in every profession including Muay Thai boxers.

I hired a ladyboy to run my last office in Bangkok you numbskull.

The thread title refers to "Attacked by ladyboys"

The attacking ladyboys are men, impersonating women so they can get close to their victims.

My question was. Is it legal to impersonate a women with the intent to deceive, defraud, rob or drug a victim?

So if I put on a dress and makeup with the intent of luring in a victim, that is not a crime I'm asking?

An old lady stole my wallet in Pattaya and a lady boy stole my sunglasses in Pattaya. Or another way of putting it. A person stole my wallet and another person stole my sunglasses. I have friends that are lady boys that visit my home and I theirs. Lady boys are just people.

We are discussing people with a penis, dressed up like a girl to get close to their victims and what should you do if attacked.

I think the poster above thinks all lady boys are looking for victims or at least that was his assumption when he wrote, "Isn't there a law about impersonating a female to lure in victims." A lot of people living outside Thailand have no idea how much lady boys are integrated into Thai society in every profession including Muay Thai boxers.

That's messed up. How do they match up the opponents? They go by what they wear? Come on, you put on pink shorts and a bra and now you can go start slugging women at the gym?

I hope this boxer(with a penis) is not getting matched up in the women's division.

Edited by jamesjohnsonthird

That's messed up. How do they match up the opponents? They go by what they wear or how much makeup they use?

I hope this boxer(with a penis) is not getting matched up in the women's division.

Thai media were understandably intrigued by the novelty and incongruity of a make-up wearing 16-year-old kathoey, or "lady boy", defeating and then kissing a larger, more muscular opponent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parinya_Charoenphol

The attacking ladyboys are men, impersonating women so they can get close to their victims.

My question was. Is it legal to impersonate a women with the intent to deceive, defraud, rob or drug a victim?

Thai women are more dangerous than Thai men. So if one wanted to lure victims he would dress as a man.

Thai women are more dangerous than Thai men. So if one wanted to lure victims he would dress as a man.

I'm leaving this topic. Seems we made a left turn into stupidville.

I'm leaving this topic. Seems we made a left turn into stupidville.

You asked a question, "Is it legal to impersonate a women with the intent to deceive, defraud, rob or drug a victim?" in Thailand and you are calling someone else stupid?

Defending in Public is punishable... ONLY in Thailand? A few years back in Munich Germany, a man died, because he defended a young man who was beaten up by a group. They kicked him to death. Later he was declared a hero. If he would have survived, he would have been fined for kicking this gang.

In the Netherlands you can go to prison or be fined if you slap a burglar in your own house. HE can accuse you of violence!!!

This is the world we live in.

I'm happy to pay only 500 baht, if that would be the price for defending myself or another....

I used to read of lots of cases in the UK where burglars, muggers, pickpockets etc would always claim assault and file charges if their intended victim clocked them and they were caught. It got so you were frightened to protect yourself. Changed eventually as more courts got real, but you still have to use reasonable force.

I think the logic, if it is logic here, is that if both parties are fined for hitting the other, it will prevent both from doing so. Nice idea - but doesn't seem to be working. Wonder why? rolleyes.gif

Reasonable force to me is if you are attacked without provocation, and you put him down, you do whatever it takes to make sure he stays down,

even if it means kicking him while he is on the ground, and to hell with any rules that say you should not. Your safety and well being come first.

Somebody said better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Just remember, there's always consequences for your actions and knowing the law isn't the same as putting you own interpretation on.

I'd do the same as you, but then wouldn't bleat if I was fined for hitting them.

I would avoid that part of Pattaya in the future.

21Apr15.....Sensible, educated, gentlemanly and lady-like people ' avoid ' such parts of any city

at ALL times. Stay far from ' The Mading Crowds '.....

If you play with the bull, you are gonna get horned.....YES...!!!...Forever and Ever / BifterBubblewai2.gif

Ever been there?

post-232807-0-40984100-1429528549_thumb.

• Like 1

21Apr15.....Sensible, educated, gentlemanly and lady-like people ' avoid ' such parts of any city

If you play with the bull, you are gonna get horned.....YES...!!!...Forever and Ever / BifterBubblewai2.gif

Ever been there?

Aaaah. The good old days.

The police when questioned on this went through their records and claimed there was no record on file ref this fine, they suggested it was all a misunderstanding.

BIB amazing Thailand.

A foreign volunteer handled the case at the Thai police headquarters. I think the news said the cop was British but you can search and find it for yourself.

Fetal position.

It always works with bears.

Well, according to Google Images, this is the fetal position:

attachicon.gif222.jpg

Now I don't know what you would do, but I'm 100% sure that I would not adopt that position cheesy.gif

Well it is the position that protects the most vulnerable areas of your body.

BUT a ladyboy could view it as an invitation to other ladyboy sports.

I think that I would rather be kicked to death.

No I'm sure that I would rather be kicked to death.

Perhaps a few more sentences explaining on how extra polite the tourist lady was would help garner sympathy?

Yes you are right.

I wrote the article on my mobile and was interupted at that time.

The couple did politely ask the ladyboy not to put powder on her dress.

The couple did politely ask the ladyboy not to put powder on her dress.

If that was during Songkran, they deserved to be fined for stupidity. Some people shouldn't be allowed on the plane.

• Like 1

Ever been there?

Why are you posting photos of places that no longer exist?

Ever been there?

No, the version BEFORE that one was the "good old days".

Ever been there?

It's not like it's hard to find. Go to google earth and tell me what is so different. I was there a month ago and it looked the same to me. What do you guys think? A walk on beach road is a gauntlet of lady boys? Aw, get real.

Haven't read all of this and might have been said BUT - If I was in a threatening situation involving 'Katoys' at least one of em would get the best kick in the nuts as I could administer. Just to remind HIM what gender HE really is. Then I'd probably get the shlt kicked out of me. Oh well got one of em anyway.

Ever been there?

It's not like it's hard to find. Go to google earth and tell me what is so different. I was there a month ago and it looked the same to me. What do you guys think? A walk on beach road is a gauntlet of lady boys? Aw, get real.

Are you seriously trying to tell us that the Beach Promenade looks like this now?

post-232807-0-40984100-1429528549_thumb.

What do you guys think? A walk on beach road is a gauntlet of lady boys? Aw, get real.

Hmmm. Obviously never walked along Beach Rd near W S at 5 am.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Haven't read all of this and might have been said BUT - If I was in a threatening situation involving 'Katoys' at least one of em would get the best kick in the nuts as I could administer. Just to remind HIM what gender HE really is. Then I'd probably get the shlt kicked out of me. Oh well got one of em anyway.

That would probably be a waste of time. Chances are s/he has had the cut.

And, you probably wouldn't have any either as you'd probably have had to have a bilateral orchidectomy after the kicking you'd get.