Songkran in Jomtien

wump

Well they do have Songkran on the 18th in Naklua but it is rather tame in Pattaya outside of Soi 7/8, so what's so "lol" about having songkran on the 20th in Jomtien but not in Pattaya?

As you can see from post #2 there have been a few people saying it and I also saw it announced somewhere.

Oh, I'm arguing over the internet again.

• Like 1

Na Jomtien I wouldn't know.

When asking about New York does one say York?

Anyway, in Jomtien Jomtien it is OVER in every sense of the term, official and otherwise.

Take your water somewhere else, where the sun don't shine, or whatever, but NOT to Jomtien!

Edited by Jingthing

Well they do have Songkran on the 18th in Naklua but it is rather tame in Pattaya outside of Soi 7/8, so what's so "lol" about having songkran on the 20th in Jomtien but not in Pattaya?

As you can see from post #2 there have been a few people saying it and I also saw it announced somewhere.

Oh, I'm arguing over the internet again.

Ha ha.

So no songkran on the 19 in Naklua ?

or are you just wrong.

Same as wrong about Jomtien 20th Songkran ?

Edited by onemorechang

You guys are really something. I never said it IS in Jomtien. Why would I open a thread asking about it if I knew? I only explained one reason why it COULD have been today and was pointing out that the biggest day in Naklua is not the 19th either.

But thanks for all the help... I went there and a had a look myself since I got no useful replies in here. Shame one you guys for just wanting to troll.

I also don't know where all the aggresiveness comes from. I was only asking a question and get told "to take my songkran where the sun don't shine"? What bitter old farts. bah.gif

• Like 1

wump, nobody is getting aggressive,its well known that the songkran dates in Pattaya and Jomtien are the 12th to 19th April, they never change dates, last big night on Walking Street is 18th, then 19th is the big day time avent which finishes for another year around 8pm.

You are getting sarcastic comment replies which are a bit tongue in cheek, because nobody that lives here wants to go thought another day, after all ready having done 7 days

• Like 2

Okay, thanks to post #3 and post #10 I had to check it out and there WAS some songkran today. Not in Jomtien itself, but they were playing a bit on Sukhumvit south of Mimosa and there was a HUGE party in Bang Saray. Much nicer than the crowded 'squeeze-in-between-foodstalls' songkran on beach road in Pattaya.

Just to clear up where I heard it. As of today, they are still showing the week old programme of Inspire Magazine on Pattaya Channel. That's where these two guys said about songkran "On Saturday it's in Naklua, on Sunday it's in Pattaya and on Monday it's in Jomtien"..