Immigration Closed For Holidays On The 4th And 5th Of May

Thank you very much for letting us know this a while ago, and for this timely reminder.

My 90 day report is due on the 6th, and your advance notice last week allowed me to sort it all out.

Much Appreciated!

post-145190-0-06347200-1430198882_thumb.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Another 5 day holiday!!

What a silly comment !

Check out the huge list of Public Holidays available in the USA !

http://publicholidays.us/

Stop begrudging the Thais a couple of days leave.

What are you talking about?

The United States has like 6 days federal public holidays a year (when I worked there). Even employers are not obligated by any law requiring them to give their staff the day off or pay them if they do not work.

Contrast with Thailand's official holidays + the "approved additional" holidays which number around 16 days a year, there is no question why worker productivity and GDP per capita is 10 times higher in the United States compared with Thailand. And probably always will be.

It is official ...

There is nothing .. Nothing so small, so trivial that the Thai Visa Old Ladies with Cramps can not have a cat fight over.

Is the need to find something wrong with every GD thing in Thailand so deep, that you are actually complaining about a holiday ... in a country you are not a citizen of, and probably not working in? How, pray tell, is this a problem for you?

Please God, spare me from ever having to run into this chap over coffee or a drink.... oh wait .. no chance of that ... i will be able to hear the whining a kilometer away!

Really.

Thailand is on holiday. THE SKY IS FALLING !!! OMG! A HOLIDAY !!! ALL IS LOST !!!!

Take your medication. We are only pointing out that that a day that sits in between a weekend and an actual public holiday, shouldn't be also called a public holiday.

What are you talking about?

The United States has like 6 days federal public holidays a year (when I worked there). Even employers are not obligated by any law requiring them to give their staff the day off or pay them if they do not work.

Contrast with Thailand's official holidays + the "approved additional" holidays which number around 16 days a year, there is no question why worker productivity and GDP per capita is 10 times higher in the United States compared with Thailand. And probably always will be.

It is official ...

There is nothing .. Nothing so small, so trivial that the Thai Visa Old Ladies with Cramps can not have a cat fight over.

Is the need to find something wrong with every GD thing in Thailand so deep, that you are actually complaining about a holiday ... in a country you are not a citizen of, and probably not working in? How, pray tell, is this a problem for you?

Please God, spare me from ever having to run into this chap over coffee or a drink.... oh wait .. no chance of that ... i will be able to hear the whining a kilometer away!

Really.

Thailand is on holiday. THE SKY IS FALLING !!! OMG! A HOLIDAY !!! ALL IS LOST !!!!

Wait until the next article on 1 day beer sales and bar closures. tongue.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Another 5 day holiday!!

What a silly comment !

Check out the huge list of Public Holidays available in the USA !

http://publicholidays.us/

Stop begrudging the Thais a couple of days leave.

I had "the best of both Worlds."

For many years I ran a representative office in Australia, for a Thai Government Department. We were Obliged to take ALL Thai Public Holidays AND ALL Australian Public Holidays. My staff LOVED it!