Tt&t Maxnet Down Since August 25

billzant

Dear Thai Visa,

How are you?

I need some help with this and I am hoping that someone reading this has influence with the company.

I have an ADSL package with the company and I live in Trat. I have been without a service since August 25.

I call the call centre in Bangkok and report the problem, and they tell me that they will contact the technician to speak to me. Nothing appears to happen. I have asked to speak to an area manager but this is not allowed – much like call centres anywhere. The last call centre guy said that all the time I was talking to him he could not contact the technician – I was amused when he said that!

My router supplier has helped me by speaking to TT&T in Trat. He has discovered that subscribers with 530 are all suffering the same problem eg phone numbers 039530xxx. Now I have no idea what is happening and maybe TT&T are working very hard to fix the problem but I have absolutely no confidence in the technician who installed my service. He installed the service in my house but did not connect the line to the junction box at the end of my road. That took over two weeks to be done.

However TT&T have no incentive to fix my problem as I am contracted to pay for the service for a year, I believe this is standard. Is there any way I can deal with that?

If there is anyone connected with the TT&T company or who knows anyone connected with the company, can they please help me?

Hope you are keeping well,

All the Best

Bill Z