Sexiest Man Ever

Papa_Lazarou

I like pretty boy faces; to me the John Wayne types are ugly. Early Elvis Presley! Even some Rock Hudson (and we know what he preferred). James Dean was about as rugged as I could go for....except for Miss Phuket there in the photo....what a stunner!

If you like dancers from Houston, there's always early Patrick Swayze.

I like pretty boy faces; to me the John Wayne types are ugly. Early Elvis Presley! Even some Rock Hudson (and we know what he preferred). James Dean was about as rugged as I could go for....except for Miss Phuket there in the photo....what a stunner!

If you like dancers from Houston, there's always early Patrick Swayze.

PB, you are right about "early" Patrick Swayze. The "later" Patrick Swayze isn't nearly so appetizing. He hasn't aged well. For me, the pop singer Rain rings my chimes.

Espada, my first reaction as a moderator was to delete your photo of the man's rear. But the straights have an endless thread of "hot ass" photos of female rear ends, so why should we be the prudes?

Patrick Swayze reached his peak between "Dirty Dancing" and "Ghost." His mother ran a dance studio in a suburb of Houston. He even looked good kissing Whoopie Goldberg.

But I must admit to having a soft spot for Swayze. One day on the main plaza of Tapachula, Chiapas, in year 2000 when I got down to 70.5 kilos, and "Ghost" was still known as "Fantasma" down there, a teenaged boy said to his mother, "Look, Ma, that farang looks like the man in Fantasma." I said in good Spanish, "Bless you, my boy; that actor is my neighbor, but I don't know him well."