Police Forced to Give Up 'Naga Body' After Protests

Lite Beer

can you believe this he found it in a pond while fishing and it was moving and slimy but when he landed it it turned to bronze fascinating stuff and people actually believe him could it be that old black magic who knows .

Most things found in a pond are slimy and will be slippery (Moving)...once dried.......the true object is revealed (mud and slime removed) some of these poor uneducated isaan people don't have the intelligence to work that out.....a bit like most religions that explain anything that they don't understand as being an act of a God of some sort.

I resemble that remark...

Perhaps there is money to be made?

Edited by slipperylobster

Welcome to the 21st century Thailand. Idiots!

Not much different to the belief in blood coming from the statues of Jesus or Mary.coffee1.gif

Or that crackers become "the body" of someone who died 2,000 years ago, and that wine can be transformed into his blood. Or that snakes, mules and burning bushes all speak. Of course there are those who to this day believe the earth is only 6,000 years old !

Or that starting with Joseph in the year 0, people are dumb enough to believe Mary was virgin.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Pheu Thai votersthumbsup.gif

I almost fell of my chair laughing.. good one costa and probably true too. No wonder the democrats never win there. They can't dumb down their program enough.

Yes, clearly the unwashed masses should never have been given the right to vote. Why do they need the vote when the well educated elite in Bangkok can think for them???

How do any on this forum know that it is not true? I think a proper forensic investigation should have been carried out and may just have proved that the mystical Naga does in fact exist. The only reason it has never been proven before is that they immediately turn to bronze on exposure to air. But now, thanks to Sayan, we have first hand evidence of this transformation actually taking place. Do you people not realize just how important a discovery of this nature could be? Or am I the only sane person on the planet?

• 2 weeks later...