Why do we never hear "end of stories"

lj cm

OP, just to keep you happy..........I took mine to the garage and it was fixedthumbsup.gif

Happy to hear that Costas. Was it the Flux Capacitor again?

(This Post is running out of hand anyway!)

I heard that over 90% of Toyota tuna a weego 'problems' are sorted by making sure the tire pressures are correct.

You see, even yourself has learned something here........clap2.gif

Yep, they can make reliable cars, but the owner-serviced tasks they cannot control :P

attachicon.gif010.JPG..Them Tuna Yobs hated me today playing their game,a foot of their arse. Drives like a SUV, and quick unloaded. Nice Change, enjoyed it.thumbsup.gif

And unless your Thai you were breaking the law as a non Thai is not allowed to drive a yellow plate vehicle (for reward).. Strange but true!

Nearly true,but i was accompanied by the Qualified Thai owner hence a learner,and its not a Big Tractor Unit. Anyone getting a chance to drive one should. Realy much nicer than any SUV ive ever been in. Most impressed by the 7or 9 Litre engine, i forget, and the quiet cab. .coffee1.gif

attachicon.gif010.JPG..Them Tuna Yobs hated me today playing their game,a foot of their arse. Drives like a SUV, and quick unloaded. Nice Change, enjoyed it.thumbsup.gif

And unless your Thai you were breaking the law as a non Thai is not allowed to drive a yellow plate vehicle (for reward).. Strange but true!

Nearly true,but i was accompanied by the Qualified Thai owner hence a learner,and its not a Big Tractor Unit. Anyone getting a chance to drive one should. Realy much nicer than any SUV ive ever been in. Most impressed by the 7or 9 Litre engine, i forget, and the quiet cab. .coffee1.gif

Nope.. A foreigner cannot drive a yellow plate vehicle at all.. Yellow plate is for commercial return.. Hence not transporting own goods.