Mayweather vs Pacquiao

farang1979

A number of sports Pubs Show it live as the Sportman. But I just came to know that Channel 7 will show the fight for free. If there is english commentary available I do not know. Maybe somebody knows more....

A number of sports Pubs Show it live as the Sportman. But I just came to know that Channel 7 will show the fight for free. If there is english commentary available I do not know. Maybe somebody knows more....

Yeah I'd prefer to watch it with English commentary and with an atmosphere if possible. Sportsman is off Sukhumvit, right? Any other recommendations?

Channel 7 will be in Thai. I've tried to change the FA cup match broadcasts back to English using my remote language change, but no joy.

I got English commentary for the last FA Cup game on Channel 7. Whether they have it for the boxing is another matter!

where is the sportman bar located?

Sukhumvit soi 13, just past Trendy

How do you know its on Channel 7? I've just checked their listings and can't see it.

How do you know its on Channel 7? I've just checked their listings and can't see it.

It's on for sure a lot of Thais are looking forward to watching it

I am going to watch it on 365sport myself, https://www.365sport.tv/

Here's hoping that Manny can win

It's on for sure a lot of Thais are looking forward to watching it

I am going to watch it on 365sport myself, https://www.365sport.tv/

Here's hoping that Manny can win

Manny WILL win. A world of difference of the level of fighters but Mayweather reminds of David Haye before the Klitschko fight. Scared talk. Thanks for confirming Gooner, enjoy the fight. Oh yeah look forward to another fight soon. MUFC OK! ;-) Edited by farang1979

I'd imagine True made an offer, HBO / Showtime ran the figures and estimated that whatever True were willing to pay was probably more than they'd make off pay-per-view in Thailand so they sold them the broadcast rights. Or maybe there isn't a workable PPV system set up in Thailand so it was easier to sell the rights.

I'd imagine True made an offer, HBO / Showtime ran the figures and estimated that whatever True were willing to pay was probably more than they'd make off pay-per-view in Thailand so they sold them the broadcast rights. Or maybe there isn't a workable PPV system set up in Thailand so it was easier to sell the rights.

Channel 7 are separate from True. True just carry the Thai free-to-air channels on their platform.