800,000 Baht Condo: Suggestions?

ricklev

I wonder what 800,000 baht will buy in Bangkok?

I guess a cheap condo on a future BTS or other mass transit route makes the most sense in terms of appreciation.

I would like to be close to a current BTS station though.......

Any specific suggestions appreciated.

Looking for a place to live in for a few years and then rent or sell.

Thanks

You would struggle to buy anything for that price in the centre. You need to go a little further out, say 10-30km of the city, somewhere along the Bangna-trad road for example. Have not seen anything under a million in the city.

I wonder what 800,000 baht will buy in Bangkok?

I guess a cheap condo on a future BTS or other mass transit route makes the most sense in terms of appreciation.

BKK Condos for sale 500k-1m baht.

The elevated Rail system (similar to BTS) is being constructed in North BKK. Still 3-4 yrs off completion.

I just drove close to where the Don Muang station will be and new condos, 28sqm, listed as 1.2m.

laugh.png

wai2.gif

Remember that you don't only buy your condo, you buy the quality of your neighbours.

Want a family of 5 living in each 24 sqm room, kids playing football in the hallways, rotten fish being cooked on the balconies, men drinking spirits on the stairs?

Then buy some place in the sub 600k price bracket.

Chatujak, 32sqm, 520k.

30sqm, 750k

Sutthisan with pool, 30sqm, 865k.

I wonder if you are all right or if there are older places around Udomsok etc. that might be acceptable? Hard to separate the reality from the negativity.

A few years ago, just before the BTS extension opened I looked at a 70 sqm room in a twenty year old condo that was 1 million and had potential and was about 1 kilometre from the BTS. I guess that was 5-6 years ago.

Edited by ricklev

You would struggle to buy anything for that price in the centre. You need to go a little further out, say 10-30km of the city, somewhere along the Bangna-trad road for example. Have not seen anything under a million in the city.

The Parkland Bangna - many units available fo9r sale around that price, approx 37 sqm.

Bangna-Trat KM 4.5, near Central Bangna (with a BigC) and Mega (with a BigC Extra and TOPS), plus a huge Tesco Lotus. easy access to Swampy. Just be careful when buying second hand older style Condos as some of the buildings at Parkland are near to bankrupt and may require unexpectedly large future maintenance investments

• Like 1

A box

or shack. khlong toey slum is 10 min walk from khlong toey bts stop or queen sirikit bts.

if its too cheap just walk up the street until you find what you can afford. theres a place for any budget here. thats whats so great about bangers. you can live near bts on any budget!