Well done LostinIsaan - more power to your elbow!

LostinIsaan I see they closed the thread on recruitment at your request - you know the one which got me wound up. I wanted to say well done for being big enough to accept you got it wrong and for being even bigger and saying it in the thread. It's got to be ok in the learning and teaching game, indeed in any walk of life, to be able to put your hands up in any situation and say: I got this wrong. So well done. Sounds like you want to get yourself a new job but problem is a lot of schools operate this way. There's this thing about better the devil you now than the one you don't. Whatever, good luck and once more, well done on your post.

Edited by gerryBScot
  • Like 2

Personally I thought it was a valid thread, not an attractive job option for most of the teachers who visit the forums here, since we're all currently teaching and thus have much higher expectations.

But some of us may know others who might be willing to take a lower salary in order to gain experience or simply because they live nearby and have too much free time on their hands.

I know of 2 people who might have been interested if it was closer to where they currently live and was a flexible/relaxed workplace. No doubt there would have been some in Sisaket who would have felt the same way if they heard that the job was available.

• Like 1

Personally I thought it was a valid thread, not an attractive job option for most of the teachers who visit the forums here, since we're all currently teaching and thus have much higher expectations.

But some of us may know others who might be willing to take a lower salary in order to gain experience or simply because they live nearby and have too much free time on their hands.

I know of 2 people who might have been interested if it was closer to where they currently live and was a flexible/relaxed workplace. No doubt there would have been some in Sisaket who would have felt the same way if they heard that the job was available.

It could be that the offer's already taken.. Update will be tomorrow evening. Cheers-facepalm.gif

Edited by lostinisaan