Australian caught with Marijuana and Crystal Meth in South Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ANY drug dealers or users deserve what they get.

Any drug users?..... check your (music) record

collection, do your favourite artists reflect your

opinion?........http://static.thaivisa.com/

forum//public/style_emoticons/default/

coffee1.gif

I don't care if he's an artist, footballer,actor or a bus driver they should still all get wot they deserve..

Seems to me there are a few members who think its OK to deal in drugs. Are they on it too I wonder. Wouldn't surprise me over here.

cheesy.gif People from various parts of Britain will remember the stunts that students used to get up to on their charity based Rag Days such as how many people can you get in a telephone box or a Mini ?

Here the BIB try how many officers can you get in a photo with an arrested person ?

AND he's pointing at a bottle, Guilty as Charged My Lord !

Yes, and even though I am not in favor, it is not a crime in some countries in Europe.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Any drug users?..... check your (music) record
collection, do your favourite artists reflect your
opinion?........http://static.thaivisa.com/
forum//public/style_emoticons/default/
coffee1.gif

I don't care if he's an artist, footballer,actor or a bus driver they should still all get wot they deserve..
Seems to me there are a few members who think its OK to deal in drugs. Are they on it too I wonder. Wouldn't surprise me over here.

Interesting logic you have there. Does it mean that (as a male) if I support pro-choice when it comes to abortion that I must have had one????

Personally, I support freewill. If a man or woman chooses to use anything, they should be able to do so (providing it does not directly cause harm or loss to others, then there is no problem)

But, since you are so against dealing drugs, perhaps you should take your stance and your picket sign and go spend the afternoon in front of the thousands of pharmacies lining Thai streets.

Please ensure that you best serve all those who pass you, by explaining to them that they are useless druggos, deserve what they get, and if they dish out any of those pain killers or asthma pumps to their children you will have them charged with dealing drugs, then race back to the pharmacy and force their doors closed too..

You Sir, are delusional and in need of drugs...clap2.gif

Edited by Pistol101

And the guy who starts his day with a Cigarette and a few cups of coffee then has a few beers in the evening, what does he deserve ?

Stoning?

Here we go with the coffee, cigarettes and alcohol defense.

We are talking about "illegal drugs here" Not "legal drugs"

You get your dumbutt put in jail for doing illegal stuff....especially in Thailand

Coffee, cigarettes and alcohol get you a good seat at a nice table and a waitress...a bill at the end.

Edited by slipperylobster

I'd say he'll get a severe nicking for 4.5 G of Nam Keng, Most of the ones you read about its .0.8 of a G of half a G. Probably just as well he got nicked he'd have been in a right old Two and Eight is he'd smashed all that up his hooter or in the pipe

Was he just fresh off the boat or did he not realise that drugs in Thailand are a big No No, anyway well done to the police another junkie caught get him locked up for a few years and then deport him back to where he come from and let them deal with him, next country he visits he can check up how much they appreciate users dealers in Marijuana, & Crystal Meth.

I guess the BiB can take May off - clearly they've caught Public Enemy Nr 1, and he has fingered the substances which led to his downfall. Absolutely no need to conduct drug and alcohol tests on people leaving Karaoke bars at 3am on a motorbike now that this menace to society is safely behind bars.

Personally, I support freewill. If a man or woman chooses to use anything, they should be able to do so (providing it does not directly cause harm or loss to others, then there is no problem)

+1

Absolutely. NAP.

Undesirable social beaviour should not be treated as a crime. As far as the article goes, the man didn't do any harm to anybody. If he damaged something at all, it was his own body and this is his own property.

Regardeing the use of illegal drugs

As long as the drugs are suplied by hardened criminal gangs, who use their earnings to comit other despicable crimes, there is NO excuse to use illegal drugs in any form. Everyone who buy drugs from a dealre are actually promoting heavier crimes in the long run.

Please read me right, since I think soft drugs as mariujana should be legal and supplied by the goverment in the same way as tobacco and alcohol.. But until that is done, we should all keep our hands away from illegal drugs.

If you want the buzz there is always alcohol to use. bah.gif

what you put into their own body should be a private thing without mixing anything politics in it, unfortunately there are very few countries that have understood it in the world ... my body, my choice! but I do not use drugs, but there are only principles