Google Thailand wants to get more Thai businesses online

thai tech

Google Thailand wants to get more Thai businesses online

google-thailand.jpg

Pete Nuchanatanon, Google Thailand’s newly appointed head of marketing, says he wants more small and medium sized enterprises to benefit from being online and using Google’s services.

Google Thailand currently offers 45 different products and services including Google Search, YouTube, Google Maps, Translate, AdWords, Adsense and Trends.

Read more: http://tech.thaivisa.com/google-thailand-wants-to-get-more-thai-businesses-online/9780/

I don`t know how many times I`ve looked for a specific thai company or looked for something online without finding anything, especially when looking for something local. Thailand also need more online shops and services for better competition and lower prices. Other things would be good websites that overview and compare prices, something that would force shops to compete with lower prices and offer better sales and promotions.

I don`t know how many times I`ve looked for a specific thai company or looked for something online without finding anything, especially when looking for something local. Thailand also need more online shops and services for better competition and lower prices. Other things would be good websites that overview and compare prices, something that would force shops to compete with lower prices and offer better sales and promotions.

And not only that, Thais never seem to ever post a price online. And if you must send an inquiry in English, well, the response rate is somewhere between 0 and 1%.

It simply isn't worth the trouble.