2 injured as Iranians fight at South Pattaya Bar

webfact

The fight probably saved them from making a big mistake although being Arab maybe it wasn't a mistake after all,'she' is so awful 'she' is almost beautiful.

See what i mean about education,they are Persian,not Arab.In fact their race is Arayan.

2% of Iranians are Arab,they are the ones most likely to have such a beautiful girl by their side in Thailand.

• Like 1

In a bar, is that not against their religion?

Boring.Not all Iranians are of the dominate religion and some are not religious at all,so stop inciting hatred.Maybe it was a hubble bubble bar.

Alant was simply asking what a Muslim was doing in a bar,since most Iranians can be assumed to be Muslim i think the question was reasonable, maybe your PC radar was too sensitively adjusted this morning, always after a few browny points eh

Assume nothing,i'm after gold stars.

The fight probably saved them from making a big mistake although being Arab maybe it wasn't a mistake after all,'she' is so awful 'she' is almost beautiful.

See what i mean about education,they are Persian,not Arab.In fact their race is Arayan.

2% of Iranians are Arab,they are the ones most likely to have such a beautiful girl by their side in Thailand.

There you go,assuming again.

I hope they weren't fighting over the Thai bloke in the pic.

You are wrong! They ARE fighting over the Thai bloke pretended to be a chic in the photo. See what alcohol infused rage can do...heavy in the arms and blurry in the eyes. facepalm.gif

S/He would probably look lovely in a burqah....

• Like 1

There you go,assuming again.

because i don't know, i would like to be sure of just one thing as you are about everything

Iranians are not Arabs ... completely different history, language, ethnicity, etc etc.

Referring to Iranians as Arabs would be as offensive (and ignorant) as calling Greeks Turks, calling Irishmen English, or calling Japanese people Chinese.

• Like 2

Iranians are not Arabs ... completely different history, language, ethnicity, etc etc.

Referring to Iranians as Arabs would be as offensive (and ignorant) as calling Greeks Turks, calling Irishmen English, or calling Japanese people Chinese.

you are a bit late with that post,the subject has been and gone, anyway big deal,whatever.

Not all Iranians are Persian, some are Arab - see what I did there?smile.png

you are a bit late with that post,the subject has been and gone, anyway big deal,whatever.

Yep - 'those people' all look and sound the same... whatever.

I simply cannot figure it out. Why does the THai government, Immigration and Police allow nationals from Iran, Pakistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Liberia, Ghana, Kenya, Colombia, Mexico etc into Thailand. Most of them are either criminals or up to no good here. Really the Thai people should start petitioning their governemnet to bar certain nationalities from Thailand.

I simply cannot figure it out. Why does the THai government, Immigration and Police allow nationals from Iran, Pakistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Liberia, Ghana, Kenya, Colombia, Mexico etc into Thailand. Most of them are either criminals or up to no good here. Really the Thai people should start petitioning their governemnet to bar certain nationalities from Thailand.

What exactly does you "etc" cover. Be careful what you wish for.

• Like 1

That was courageous, you'll have the PC heroes come down on you like a ton of bricks, they don't like anything said which interferes with their peppermint pink view of the world,even though they wouldn't let their daughters marry one

What religion are they, bearing in mind that there are tens of thousands of Iranians who are not, what I assume you are ignorantly referring to as, Muslim?

Even if they are Muslim, does Islam forbid followers from being in a bar? Pretty sure it doesn't.

Coming from Iran, the answer is yes. Many more than you can imagine! Unlike our government, religious Iranians are in general very very moderate Muslims compared to Arab countries. But a good percentage of people are not religious at all (even though in their ID cards it says Muslim!)

Iran is a country, not a religion.

Seen many non-muslim Iranians lately? smile.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA3xN5ptZXM

Ahh yes, the "moderate" muslims smile.png

That was courageous, you'll have the PC heroes come down on you like a ton of bricks, they don't like anything said which interferes with their peppermint pink view of the world,even though they wouldn't let their daughters marry one

"they don't like anything said which interferes with their peppermint pink view of the world,even though they wouldn't let their daughters marry one"

Who in their right mind would allow their daughter to marry a "peppermint pink view"? What on does "peppermint pink" mean anyway?

If there is any poetic justice left in this world ... the lad with the heavy makeup will be the prototype for that cluster of virgins some of the Muslim radicals are so anxious to get to spend eternity with.

(Fine print - sub clause) - "Kickstand Virgins"

In my experience vast swathes of Europeans and Americans are 'up to no good' here as well, so better to be on the safe side and ban them too. I mean, this comment came off the back of a report of two Iranians fighting in a bar- well, we get reports about this kind of thing on a weekly basis with English, German or Australian nationals etc... That's the important thing about gross generalisations- it's better to err on the side of caution and tar everyone with the same brush.

Also agree it's a courageous statement. Most people who aren't that bright like to hide the fact, but I admire someone who's willing to stand up and say it out loud. More power to you.

• Like 2

"they don't like anything said which interferes with their peppermint pink view of the world,even though they wouldn't let their daughters marry one"

Who in their right mind would allow their daughter to marry a "peppermint pink view"? What on does "peppermint pink" mean anyway?

No idea,it was the name of the paint i used for my daughters bedroom, i thought it very descriptive of innocence.