Need assistance from Poipet to BKK

roboticeye

If I take the 250 baht package to siem reap, but get off in poipet, can I get a good price to go back to Bangkok?

I am going to pay 250 to a travel place on khaosan road. I plan to skip the second half of the trip and just go back across the border.

I am worried that I won't be able to find a good travel group to get me back.

If anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it.

PS: Can they force me to go all the way to siem reap?

Erghhhh no they can't make you do shit. Just go through and say goodbye. Make sure they know you're not continuing so they aren't waiting for you on the Cambodian side. Tell then as you're getting off.

When you come back into Thailand get a tuk tuk to the bus station (80 baht) where the buses go to Mor Chit Bangkok every 90 minutes. There will also be mini buses out the front of the station next to the 7-11 and they go to Victory Monument.

You can get a mini bus at the border for 250 Baht. As you come through on the Thai side stay on the left hand side of the road, you can't miss the buses.

The bus from Aranyaprathet is 220 Baht and you'll need to get a tuk tuk to the station, so cheaper to get a mini bus from the border.

If you know of a cheaper way to do it, I am ready for that information. I would even settle for the same price. I am on a budget, due to school costs.

If you have the number of a place that charges the same or less, please list it.

My google searches only tend to take me to people's blogs about their trips. THey don't tend to give me any relavent information.

you can buy a return ticket from any travel agent in banglmapu - i recommend 'so cool travel' on samsen road at samsen soi 1, cost between 400-500 baht shop around if you want. the vans pick up from 7pm and are usually on the way by 8pm.

you're taken to the border, go through the border on your own and you dont need to pay the fast track bribe as it wont take long at this time of year and in the past i've ended up on the same return van as people who paid to be fast tracked. you are usually back in banglmapu between 7pm and 9pm

sort out your cambodia visa at the embassy in bkk to save money and hassle at the border and pay in us dollars to get the best price.

any q's you can PM me

If you know of a cheaper way to do it, I am ready for that information. I would even settle for the same price. I am on a budget, due to school costs.

If you have the number of a place that charges the same or less, please list it.

My google searches only tend to take me to people's blogs about their trips. THey don't tend to give me any relavent information.

http://www.railway.co.th/checktime/checktime.asp?lenguage=Eng

http://www.railway.co.th/checktime/checktime.asp?lenguage=Eng This is the cheapest, all 3rd class trains.