Working for Text and Talk

I did my TEFL course there in 2013 and it was a little....... weird........ they have a great reputation from the past, but our instructor was miserable and moody. While I am not a native speaker anyway, an American national who was the shining star of our course for a reason and finished with A+ grades in all fields commented "the level and quality of instruction is shitty", and I would second that.

But maybe they now want to get rid of that instructor and you are the new one ? ;-)

While the location is dull, there is great local food available just accross the road. 25 Baht or 30 Baht for buffet-style Thai food, at least that was how much they charged in 2013. That was probably the nicest thing I could say about my TEFL course there....

I can not and do not want to judge if they are shitty employers, actually I was even offered to teach my native language as they had requests from some companies (I declined as I would have taught only a few hours per week, but that would have made me unavailable for any other projects/work).

I just shared my experience when taking a TEFL course there. But then again, I absolutely liked the 25 Baht lunch buffet across the road ;-)