90 day reporting online for Chonburi Immigration

thaiden1

i have just completed mine online eventually successful i ran into the same pop up as you at first

but i persevered and checked every detail and i found an error one digit in passport number out of sync ok that done proceed

i found that the entry card tm 10 ?? also had to contain not only the number but the two letters preceding it ie SJ *****

KEEP AT IT YOU WILL WIN by the way i made application on Monday got an e mail confirmation on Wed

went to the site entered my transaction number and bingo printed it all out

i say bingo because it felt like a chance win

It's not for just Chonburi Immigration. It's supposed to be for all of Thailand. If you noticed, the contact numbers are in Bangkok!

From what I'm hearing most people can't get past the first section without get the message to contact you local immigration office, including me! I finally was able to get past the first section with a status of PENDING. A couple of days later, I received an Email (in Thai) saying something to the effect my application was "REJECTED"! I took a look at the status and sure enough it was REJECTED. At this stage, I don't think they got the bugs out of it to where it's usuable!

I did try this week filled out the form and after 3 days got a rejected ... not approved message. So yesterday my driver took the tm47 and copy passport with 3bb bill to Jomtien. "No problem mister and not need copy anything now have barcode" :)

I tried a few times using the IE browser and always got the "contact your local office" message, but then I got a new passport not too long ago. Probably it'll be awhile before all the data for all farang on extensions of stay is entered and updated.

Went to the office and they just used the bar code from the last time. No need for the TM.47 or photocopies. Only took a couple of minutes... although the Internet method would be easier still.

I tried a few times using the IE browser and always got the "contact your local office" message, but then I got a new passport not too long ago. Probably it'll be awhile before all the data for all farang on extensions of stay is entered and updated.

Went to the office and they just used the bar code from the last time. No need for the TM.47 or photocopies. Only took a couple of minutes... although the Internet method would be easier still.

I tried, but no luck. Went to immigration and the wait was 30 minutes. And no parking nearby! Can't wait to be able to do this online.

Not sure what my problem was, but will try again next time!

Can i do this online with a non O visa

If you really are in Thailand on a non O visa (received from a Thai consulate/embassy outside of Thailand), then you don't need to do 90 day reports (you have to leave the country every 90 days instead). However, if what you have is actually an extension of stay (obtained from a Thai immigration office for marriage, retirement, or one of the other allowable reasons), then, yes you can do an online 90 day report.

It's a new system, there are still some bugs, and it's not working for everyone yet, but yes you should try it and see if it works for you. You can always use the mail option (if available to you from your local immigration office) or simply visit the office in person (or send someone to do it for you). Note: you can visit your immigration office 7 days before and up to 7 days after your due date to file your 90 day report.

For the online option to be successful you must apply during the window of 15 to 7 days before your 90 day report due date. I recommend trying it 15 days before (as early as possible). If you are successful you will be able to print out your receipt after a few days. If you are unsuccessful you may still be able to use the mail in option.

The initial screen can be confusing as you need to scroll to the end of the Terms and conditions and then hit Accept to continue.

Apart from that I had no problem and it was approved within a few days.

If you're using Google Chrome make sure you open the link in a new tab.

The initial screen can be confusing as you need to scroll to the end of the Terms and conditions and then hit Accept to continue.

Apart from that I had no problem and it was approved within a few days.

If you're using Google Chrome make sure you open the link in a new tab.

Were you using Chrome when you succeeded? I thought it was only operational (sometimes) using IE.

I tried, but no luck. Went to immigration and the wait was 30 minutes. And no parking nearby! Can't wait to be able to do this online.

Not sure what my problem was, but will try again next time!

When I went in I found the office layout had been changed once again. Probably a more efficient arrangement. Only one man working the 90 day report desk on that day, so there was a little wait before I was called, but at least with the bar code now fully functional (he said somewhat optimistically), once you hand over your passport it was super quick. Somewhat surprised at the number of people there this time of the year. Next report in July. Hoping either the Internet approach will be sorted by then or at least the number of people in the office will be down to low season numbers.

Still remember when they operated out of a tiny office on one of the small sois running between 2nd road and Beach Rd. Never more than a few people there back then. Nothing like the crowds these days.

Edited by Suradit69

Can i do this online with a non O visa

If you really are in Thailand on a non O visa (received from a Thai consulate/embassy outside of Thailand), then you don't need to do 90 day reports (you have to leave the country every 90 days instead). However, if what you have is actually an extension of stay (obtained from a Thai immigration office for marriage, retirement, or one of the other allowable reasons), then, yes you can do an online 90 day report.

It's a new system, there are still some bugs, and it's not working for everyone yet, but yes you should try it and see if it works for you. You can always use the mail option (if available to you from your local immigration office) or simply visit the office in person (or send someone to do it for you). Note: you can visit your immigration office 7 days before and up to 7 days after your due date to file your 90 day report.

For the online option to be successful you must apply during the window of 15 to 7 days before your 90 day report due date. I recommend trying it 15 days before (as early as possible). If you are successful you will be able to print out your receipt after a few days. If you are unsuccessful you may still be able to use the mail in option.

Good advice skatewash, but just a small correction.

You can visit your Immigration office 15 days before or 7 days after the due date to file your report.

http://immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

The link to do online 90 day reporting is;

http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

User guide for online 90 day reporting;

UserGuideForNotification90Day_V2.pdf

My reporting date is 15 May, and I was able to report in (for Udon) just today. Last night, It would not accept my report (have to be within 14 days...but tried it anyways).

We are on our way to Koh Chang, for a week or more, (wife's birthday)....I don't really want to rush back to report in....

Hope it goes through. I know Immigration is physically closed until Wednesday... but still will meet the 10 day deadline, as it was done today (2 May).

Please see http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

The system, which is natioawide, is full of bugs and often malfunctions. Many people are having your experience. Others, like myself, are able to file but never receive confirmation i.e. it doesn't go through. They are "working on" the glitches but no idea how long that will take.

i find this subject has opened again quite rightly so as i consider this as important

what i find annoying no not annoying indifferent is that i also put out an inquiry a few days ago the same subject matter

only my question was about the office in SAKON NAKON very shortly after this was CLOSED because enough info was already out there to satisfy one and all well seeing the response to todays post i think there is plenty of need for further discussion

not to be decided by someone who feels they know it all and no need to share any further wai2.gif this said with respect

Gerry, I can understand your frustration.

Why not ring Sakon Nakon to find out. You can't get all the answers from TV.

The whole system is having technical problems, so those fortunate enough to have had applications 'approved' are indeed fortunate.

Many members can't get past the first page. Many Immigration offices cannot use the system yet either.

The initial report said online 90 day reporting would be available from April 1st...........but they never said it would work!

i find this subject has opened again quite rightly so as i consider this as important

what i find annoying no not annoying indifferent is that i also put out an inquiry a few days ago the same subject matter

only my question was about the office in SAKON NAKON very shortly after this was CLOSED because enough info was already out there to satisfy one and all well seeing the response to todays post i think there is plenty of need for further discussion

not to be decided by someone who feels they know it all and no need to share any further wai2.gif this said with respect

Gerry, I can understand your frustration.

Why not ring Sakon Nakon to find out. You can't get all the answers from TV.

The whole system is having technical problems, so those fortunate enough to have had applications 'approved' are indeed fortunate.

Many members can't get past the first page. Many Immigration offices cannot use the system yet either.

The initial report said online 90 day reporting would be available from April 1st...........but they never said it would work!

thanks i posted this yesterday

In Topic: 90 day reporting online for Chonburi Immigration

Yesterday, 05:05

i have just completed mine online eventually successful i ran into the same pop up as you at first

but i persevered and checked every detail and i found an error one digit in passport number out of sync ok that done proceed

i found that the entry card tm 10 ?? also had to contain not only the number but the two letters preceding it ie SJ *****

KEEP AT IT YOU WILL WIN by the way i made application on Monday got an e mail confirmation on Wed

went to the site entered my transaction number and bingo printed it all out

i say bingo because it felt like a chance win

Quick Navigation View New Content

For now, I will continue to take a ride and do it in person. I have always had good service here although last time, I did wait for about 20 minutes. Most times it was faster,

Maybe I was lucky. I applied online on last Wednesday morning, and received the approval the same day :

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:27:23 +0700
To: @hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Immigration Bureau Thailand

Dear Mr. ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

My reporting date is 15 May, and I was able to report in (for Udon) just today. Last night, It would not accept my report (have to be within 14 days...but tried it anyways).

We are on our way to Koh Chang, for a week or more, (wife's birthday)....I don't really want to rush back to report in....

Hope it goes through. I know Immigration is physically closed until Wednesday... but still will meet the 10 day deadline, as it was done today (2 May).

Koh Chang now has an immigration office that will do the 90 day report (that's ALL they'll do)

It's located on the inland side just past the Klong Plieu bridge--directly opposite the abandoned airstrip...

edit: Don't even mention you applied for the online report--that will only confuse them...

Edited by cloghead

For now, I will continue to take a ride and do it in person. I have always had good service here although last time, I did wait for about 20 minutes. Most times it was faster,

Did they fix the next number light and pa system??

Still remember when they operated out of a tiny office on one of the small sois running between 2nd road and Beach Rd. Never more than a few people there back then. Nothing like the crowds these days.

That was a few years ago, down the side of Sailor Bar on Soi 8.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anybody got any suggestions other than go to immigration in person ??

I keep getting the error message seen by many others

My Arival card date bears no relation to my requirement to do 90 reporting as my 90 day reporting requirement only ties up with the dates of my "retirement visa" The date on my arrival/depature card is Oct 2014 on a Tourist visa but my retirement visa (converted from an "O" and presumably my New "arrival" or put it another way "start date" for my requirement to do 90 reporting is April 2015...I just can't see the Online reporting accepting my application with those 2 dates not tallying up ??

Hope that is not too confusing...I do think my only answer is to go to the Immigration office...but it might just be too confusing for them

Edited by kaiyaibob

Two things that I learned when doing reports for my wife and me recently.

First, on the first page fill in the boxes marked with a red * ONLY; for some reason filling in the other boxes causes a hiccup in the system.

Second, the database used for this system does not include those who have received a new passport since their latest arrival in Thailand, even if you had the visa/extension transferred at the local Immigration office. That new data is not forwarded to the national system. Believe it or not, the only cure at present is to leave the country and come back, thus generating updated data in the national records.

There s a very long discussion with these and other tips located here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/