90 day reporting online for Chonburi Immigration

thaiden1

Anybody got any suggestions other than go to immigration in person ??

I keep getting the error message seen by many others

My Arival card date bears no relation to my requirement to do 90 reporting as my 90 day reporting requirement only ties up with the dates of my "retirement visa" The date on my arrival/depature card is Oct 2014 on a Tourist visa but my retirement visa (converted from an "O" and presumably my New "arrival" or put it another way "start date" for my requirement to do 90 reporting is April 2015...I just can't see the Online reporting accepting my application with those 2 dates not tallying up ??

Hope that is not too confusing...I do think my only answer is to go to the Immigration office...but it might just be too confusing for them

Your trying to use logic to figure out a Thai form

The Arrival date is part of what identifies you in their system, has nothing to do with your retirement visa, tourist visa, or your conversion date

Your 90 day report date is based upon your arrival. So many people here assume wrongly that when they convert to an extension of stay that counts as a new 90 day report date. It does not, it is a separate. There have been reports here at TV of people getting a extension of stay and having to go back to Immigration two weeks later to do their 90 day report, others have been lucky and have been allowed to do start their 90 day clock on the day the extension of stay was issued. But the computer online system is not as generous so you have to stick with the 90 day report date that was established by your entry into the Kingdom

So my suggestion of other than going to Immigration in person is to fill out the online form exactly as they tell you , don't over think it and you should have no problem. The vast majority of people that have had problems with the online system have been those who either did not put in the correct information or put in information that did not match what was already in the system or their arrival date was so far in the past that the online system could not verify it

• 5 months later...

I think a few of the error messages that pop up (ie please contact your nearest immigration office) are due to the fact that the 90 day reporting information says you can apply 15 days before and up to 7 days after, with the online application however if I read it correctly you can neither apply 7 days before or 7 days after...which only allows a "window of opportunity" to apply online from day 15 before to day 7 before the due date...I will stand corrected if anybody knows different

Edited by kaiyaibob

I think a few of the error messages that pop up (ie please contact your nearest immigration office) are due to the fact that the 90 day reporting information says you can apply 15 days before and up to 7 days after, with the online application however if I read it correctly you can neither apply 7 days before or 7 days after...which only allows a "window of opportunity" to apply online from day 15 before to day 7 before the due date...I will stand corrected if anybody knows different

It is very clearly explained on the 90 day reporting website with this example:

post-5469-0-56525600-1450746933_thumb.jp

Sophon