20,24,30" Tft Monitors

roblin

Hi. I need to have access to a few(4-12) 20-30" screens for 1month. Something like dell 2407FPW, apple cinema 30" or something. Tft, high res etc.

1. Is it possible to rent this kind of things in Bangkok?

2. How much do a 24" 1920x1200-screen cost?

3. How much do a generic 1680x1050/1600*1200 20" screen cost?

4. How much for the 30" one?

Hi. I need to have access to a few(4-12) 20-30" screens for 1month. Something like dell 2407FPW, apple cinema 30" or something. Tft, high res etc.

1. Is it possible to rent this kind of things in Bangkok?

2. How much do a 24" 1920x1200-screen cost?

3. How much do a generic 1680x1050/1600*1200 20" screen cost?

4. How much for the 30" one?

Hmm I dont know about renting especially if you need many ... Maybe buy and resell would maybe do the trick ... Anyway here are the price of the apple monitor one (Those price are from the shop in siam discovery 4th floor).

20' Inch -> 1680x1050 -> 25390 baht (VAT Included)

24' Inch -> 1920x1200 -> 57290 baht (VAT Included)

30' Inch -> 2560x1600 -> 86990 baht (VAT Included)

If you want to contact them [email protected] since it s a special case. Be careful about availability I m not sure that those kind of shop will have a lot of those high resolution screen. Be aware also that the apple screen use a DVI Connector.

1. Probably, but I have no idea where.

2. Too much, way too much, compared to the US. In the US, you can get them for around $800 (a bit over 30k baht). Over here, you could pay double. It's a premium product, hence low volume and ridiculously high margin.

3. Around 15-20k baht now.

Hmm I dont know about renting especially if you need many ... Maybe buy and resell would maybe do the trick ... Anyway here are the price of the apple monitor one (Those price are from the shop in siam discovery 4th floor).

20' Inch -> 1680x1050 -> 25390 baht (VAT Included)

24' Inch -> 1920x1200 -> 57290 baht (VAT Included)

30' Inch -> 2560x1600 -> 86990 baht (VAT Included)

If you want to contact them [email protected] since it s a special case. Be careful about availability I m not sure that those kind of shop will have a lot of those high resolution screen. Be aware also that the apple screen use a DVI Connector.

Thanks for the figures. Maybe i will contact them. Still way more expensive than

http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/c...;l=en&s=dhs

But shopping with Dell in Asia is a real pain in the ass, Thailand maybe the worst, so probably I will have to go Apple or some other brand (Samsung).

1. Probably, but I have no idea where.

2. Too much, way too much, compared to the US. In the US, you can get them for around $800 (a bit over 30k baht). Over here, you could pay double. It's a premium product, hence low volume and ridiculously high margin.

3. Around 15-20k baht now.

3. Where is the right place to look for them? Didn't see very many 20"+ in Pantip last time i was there.

Thanks for helping me! :o

As far as I can remember, the Acer brand shop had them (one floor above the mezzanine, right by the atrium/escaltors). Another was a small shop on the mezzanine floor, again by the escalators. The floor with the food court also had a shop that had a lot of LCDs. Big screens are big $$$, so they don't sell very well.