Looked like they were filming a movie yesterday

BB1955

got stuck in the traffic for a while. yes they were filming a movie. looked to be a fairly large-budget production. no further info.

Maybe the film will get an Oscar. Has anyone named Oscar, ever won an Oscar?? You may be the first for inept In depth reporting. Just kidding.

got stuck in the traffic for a while. yes they were filming a movie. looked to be a fairly large-budget production. no further info.

Maybe the film will get an Oscar. Has anyone named Oscar, ever won an Oscar?? You may be the first for inept In depth reporting. Just kidding.

Oscar Hammerstein

• Like 1

They were filming at Chang Puek (north) gate this morning about 8 am. The song thaew driver knew the name of the film and the people involved. He was quite a font of info, but since it was all Thai names and I rarely go to Thai movies, I'm afraid I wasn't suitably impressed with this knowledge. So yes, it does seem like a big-budget Thai film. Surely someone has a Thai better half who could clue us in.

I came past Chang Puak gate this morning around 10.30 and I thought they were filming a TAT tourist advert because they were enacting Songran on a stage; teenagers I thought, not adults.

talk about ham acting; you cant pretend to act songran festival can you; hence it looked so false.....a bit like the Thai soaps.

How could you tell it was large budget

Quite easy really.....

post-153182-0-77958500-1430655606_thumb.

Edited by 2020
  • Like 2