Wifi printers for Macbook

triffid

I have had a Samsung all-in-one b/w laser printer for a couple of years which is ok except that won't work wifi. The Apple shop here has an HP but that one is not high rated in any online reviews. I'm looking for a recommendation for an all-in-one that will work seamlessly on wifi with my devices - MacBooks, iPad and iPhone - and that is likely to be available in Chiangmai. (I am ready to consider b/w or colour, laser or not - but with as few bells and whistles as possible, since it's only for infrequent home use.)

I recently bought a Brother J-625 and I can print wirelessly to it from all of my devices: phones, tablets and computers. It has the easiest setup and best connectability of any printer that I've ever owned. It's highly recommended. I bought mine on Lazada.

I using Brother MFC-J415 now for couple years. It got app/software for both OSX and iOS. Print speed is good but color printer quality is not as good as Canon. If you mainly print B/W document then is ok.

Bonus point is: 3rd party ink cartridge are more easy to use compare to other brand like HP, Canon. Not involved any hacking or modification on Print head.

• 2 weeks later...

What you are looking for is an AirPrint compatible wifi printer. Apple's website has a list arranged by brand of all AirPrint compatible printers:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201311

T

Thanks for that. (Haven't been on here for a while.) It's a long list of names there and snippet's Apple's official list I'll take it as read that I can pick any one there that's available, without bothering to check further with the shop or on the box. Of course lots of the printers there, and maybe some of the best reviewed, may not be available but that's not too serious for my needs.