Massage

Raram28

Hello Forum - I would like to ask if there are any gents here offering massage for men, I know there are hundreds if not thousands of massage parlors out there in BKK. My experience is they all what to just offer sex and not much else. And I am not into massage by women.

Preferably any Indian guys or GWM, western guys - any out there?

I am posting this in this forum as there are very experienced and long time Bangkokians here!

Kind regards,

I've met a few male non-Thais while travelling who said they worked as massage therapists in major Thai resorts, so they're not impossible to find.

All of the places I go to for actual massages only offer massages. And many have nice young guys available, or can borrow from another shop.

The best place to look for this sort of thing is on craigslist. Go into the Thailand section; then services, then Therapeutic. Stacks of ads on there and you could even place your own ad, it`s all free.

Also try the Health and Well Being section in the classifieds here on good old Thai visa.

Another option is to check out facebook and do a search. But be careful, don`t send your personal details if replying to ads, unless you can confirm that these are legit massage services.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I've met a few male non-Thais while travelling who said they worked as massage therapists in major Thai resorts, so they're not impossible to find.

All of the places I go to for actual massages only offer massages. And many have nice young guys available, or can borrow from another shop.

Thank you - My biggest problem is, I don't like those young looking boys - just want a man for a massage. I used to get one in Babylon but don't go there anymore!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The best place to look for this sort of thing is on craigslist. Go into the Thailand section; then services, then Therapeutic. Stacks of ads on there and you could even place your own ad, it`s all free.

Also try the Health and Well Being section in the classifieds here on good old Thai visa.

Another option is to check out facebook and do a search. But be careful, don`t send your personal details if replying to ads, unless you can confirm that these are legit massage services.

Thank you very much - this is very useful - kind regards xxx

Embarrassing.

Before you send messages to other men like this, it is first advisable to confirm they are also gay.

Embarrassing.

Before you send messages to other men like this, it is first advisable to confirm they are also gay.

Opps! I'm so sorry mate - did not realize what I did - my apologies

You could also try ''Healthland'' there are quite a few dotted about ''Bangkok'' and there is ''Male Masseurs'' working there, and they are not you guys, ...

Nothing dodgy goes on there for sure..

Thank you very much for your feed back -

Have a lovely day

cheers

I know of one in Pattaya, The Blind massage, They are good and know what they are doing. But that's all you get.

The Blind ones are good but don't know where to find there in BKK

I've used the blind massage in Pattaya too. Whenever I've gone there or any massage place in Bangkok, I simple ask for a man to do the massage, Never been a problem. In most of the places all the staff, men or women, tend to be younger, but certainly every masseur I've had at the Pattaya Blind Massage Institute has been "mature."

If you're staying at a hotel in Bangkok tell the concierge what you want. They should be able to direct you to whatever suits your fancy.

As to blind masseurs in Bangkok, do a Google search. According to this website there is at least one:

Massage by the Blind

It is often said that because of their lack of sight, blind masseurs are more in tune with your body and can provide a better treatment. It is also a great source of income for blind people, who often struggle to find employment in Bangkok. The Foundation for the Employment of the Blind in Bangkok has set up a massage shop in the building on Chan Kao Raod. Open from 9:00 until 20:00, a Thai massage here is great value at 200 baht an hour. It may seem strange at first, but the massage therapists are very friendly and you soon relax and enjoy the experience. The Foundation is located a little way from the skytrain system, but getting a taxi from town will be pretty stress free, or take the BRT (a special bus with its own lane) from Chong Nonsi to Thanon Jan (Chan Road), and it is a short walk from there.

• Opening Hours: 09:00 – 20:00
  • Address: 2218/86 Chan Road, Chongnontri Yannawa, Bangkok (02 678 0763)

http://www.bangkok.com/magazine/thai-massage.htm

Edited by Suradit69