Chiang Mai 90 Day Reporting successfully done on-line

Good news - I completed my 90 day reporting on-line using Chrome and ignoring their warning that it's only available on IE. Still worked by pressing on and I now have my "PENDING' document with transaction ref. no., date and time clearly shown and printed out - no problem.

My renewal date is 17th May so I have gone in to the system between 7 and 15 days before, as they required.

Easy 2 pages to complete - you need your passport no, arrival card no, flight no, date of arrival in Thailand (the latest one), type of visa, date you are permitted to stay in Thailand too.

PLEASE NOTE: in the drop-down option next to the 'State/Province' prompt they spell 'Chiang Mai' as 'CHINGMAI' so don't get rattled when you can't find it at 1st! You have to click-on the appropriate drop-downs for State/Province, Amphur and Tambon. They are all listed ok.

Now await their confirmation chitty. Well done CM Immigration - great job well done!

My PENDING chitty is attached, with personal details banked out!

90 day reporting-Pending doc.pdf

• Like 2

PENDING! Successful?

Aren't there many people that had "pending" and had to give up?

No response.

Better come back when you have your confirmation.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 2

I am right before you. I got my "Pending"..and number on 2 May. My reporting day is 15 May.

I will check next week, as we are on a five day holiday.

Makes me wonder if anyone had actually obtained verification ...of successfully completing the entire process.

Thanks for the good information. I hope you get your confirmation in time. Can you please provide me with the correct homepage ? Have been looking around and

most of them are only partly in english the rest in thai. Thank you very much.

ASK

Did my application on 21 April and still shows as pending. So looks like a visit to Chiang Mai Immigration is still on the cards. Hope you have better luck OP. Actually going to take a copy of my pending report to see if they can tell me what went wrong but, to be honest, not holding my breath.

I am right before you. I got my "Pending"..and number on 2 May. My reporting day is 15 May.

I will check next week, as we are on a five day holiday.

Makes me wonder if anyone had actually obtained verification ...of successfully completing the entire process.

Wonder no more........

I have actually obtained verification of successfully completing the entire process at Chiang Mai

Hi,

90 DAY REPORTING IN CHANG MAI.

I would be interested if any one in the Bangkok area has completed the online form ???.

If so did you receive confirmation ?????. I'm seeing the form as mostly in Thai.

Without confirmation your leaving yourself open to not fulfilling the 90 day requirements.

Any response of Bangkok persons being successful would be appreciated.

Many thanks,\

Daniel.

Hi,

I would be interested if any one in the Bangkok area has completed the online form ???.

If so did you receive confirmation ?????. I'm seeing the form as mostly in Thai.

Without confirmation your leaving yourself open to not fulfilling the 90 day requirements.

Many thanks,\

Daniel.

There are reports of people getting approved applications in Bangkok in this topic. Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I suggest everybody to at least try to get past the first step in the reporting process even though you do not have a report due. Many people including myself get a message to contact their local office. This appears to be because of no record in the system or an error in the info.

Hi,

Many thanks,\

Daniel.

There are reports of foreigners in Bangkok successfully doing the 90 day online reporting.

Might I suggest you read the pinned topic by Tywais in the Chiang Mai forum on the procedure for doing online reporting. Post #3

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/

Have to give kudos to the Chiangmai Immigration office ... they are trying to improve their service ... last month I extended my Non Immigrant O (Thai Wife) VISA .... after the initial session they SMS me 3 weeks later to say my extension was ready and to bring my passport in for the chop.

I went in the next day and spent less than 30 min getting this done ... then spent another 30 min getting my multiple re-entry stamp done.

So well done Chiangmai Immigration

To be honest I don't know how they survive in the cramped accommodation ... a new building is needed.

Hi,

Many thanks,\

Daniel.

There are reports of people getting approved applications in Bangkok in this topic. Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I suggest everybody to at least try to get past the first step in the reporting process even though you do not have a report due. Many people including myself get a message to contact their local office. This appears to be because of no record in the system or an error in the info.

I am due to report this week and so I went as far as the first step in this process and got a message saying I need to contact my local office. What do I do now? I am in Bangkok and don't fancy a trip up to CW. Thanks

You will have to report in person, but can use two alternative locations in BKK instead of CW-road:

1. Major Hollywood Suksa, 1st Floor , Suksawat Road, Ratburana, Bangkok
2. Imperial World Ladprao, 5 Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok
Service time Mon-Fri 10:30 - 18:30 Closed on OFFICIAL HOLIDAYS

You will have to report in person, but can use two alternative locations in BKK instead of CW-road:

Mario - can you pls explain why I need to go to do this in person when others can do it online? Thanks

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Mario - can you pls explain why I need to go to do this in person when others can do it online? Thanks

Carry on !

Do it on line !

Make sure you report in person, in good time , when/if the on line system refuses to accept your late report !

Edited by nzexpat