New Airport To Pattaya And To Koh Samet

Isabellla

I was asked to post the following enquiry and would like to hear from you.

So my friends would like to go to Koh Samet first and then to Pattaya and where can she get the cheap transportation to Koh Samet and to Pattaya for instance as they will arrive at 22h30.

How far is the new airport to Pattaya, to Koh Samet and to Bangkok City.

Thanks in advance for all the replies and advices

So my friends would like to go to Koh Samet first and then to Pattaya and where can she get the cheap transportation to Koh Samet and to Pattaya for instance as they will arrive at 22h30.

Koh Samet first - at that time of night is neither practical nor cheap. Could even be impossible unless pre-arranged.

It would be well past midnight when they get from Suvarnabhumi to Bang Phe where the boats to Samet start from. I think there is no cheap "state boats" traffic after 7pm.

However, while staying at the Rayong Resort, I could see speed boats running from Samet to the hotel and Bang Phe deep into the night but that's not cheap. Daytime it's 1500B, late at night different negotiations, if there is anyone to talk at all.

Pattaya first, then Samet, as someone else said would be the best bet.

Koh Samet first - at that time of night is neither practical nor cheap. Could even be impossible unless pre-arranged.

It would be well past midnight when they get from Suvarnabhumi to Bang Phe where the boats to Samet start from. I think there is no cheap "state boats" traffic after 7pm.

However, while staying at the Rayong Resort, I could see speed boats running from Samet to the hotel and Bang Phe deep into the night but that's not cheap. Daytime it's 1500B, late at night different negotiations, if there is anyone to talk at all.

Pattaya first, then Samet, as someone else said would be the best bet.

Haven't been able to check the bus schedule from the new airport to Pattaya.

There's in one pdf file regarding the new airport but no schedule yet. Can anybody tell me the time?