Dry Times at Fuji

Cisco

That's strange, I am pretty sure restaurants can sell at any time

No its not.

Fuji at bigC has not sold alcohol for the last 5-7 years between 3 -5 pm ( could be a bit out on the time )

in pattaya, where you been for 5-7 years ?

but have a look around BigC and you will get a beer,

Edited by onemorechang

That's strange, I am pretty sure restaurants can sell at any time

No its not.

Fuji at bigC has not sold alcohol for the last 5-7 years between 3 -5 pm ( could be a bit out on the time )

in pattaya, where you been for 5-7 years ?

but have a look around BigC and you will get a beer,

1. I do not spend my days in Fuji or Big C to know what happens every day

2. I do not drink during the day at all, so do forgive my ignorance for not knowing who sells booze day time

3. Big C is NOT restaurant, so it would have to comply with law of no sales at certain times

4. I own a restaurant and a hotel, and have been selling alcohol 24 hours for past 12 years , without any problems, because to my knowledge ban only applies to "raw" sales of alcohol, it does not apply to restaurants or hotels.

But there is a law that you as restaurant operator should be aware of.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/restriction-liquor-sale-time-takes-effect-today

Alcohol beverages can now only be sold from 11.00 am 2.00 pm and from 5.00 pm 12.00 am every day.

An announcement was made today by the Prime Ministers Office on the 2015 law regulating alcohol sales which takes effect today.

At all other times, alcohol sales are strictly forbidden with the exception of at international airport terminals and legally registered entertainment venues which have laws that strictly govern the periods they can operate daily.

The new law however takes into account every type restaurant and other venues selling alcohol.

Thank you, well aware of this new law, however can you find what falls under registered entertainment venue?

But there is a law that you as restaurant operator should be aware of.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/restriction-liquor-sale-time-takes-effect-today

Alcohol beverages can now only be sold from 11.00 am 2.00 pm and from 5.00 pm 12.00 am every day.

An announcement was made today by the Prime Ministers Office on the 2015 law regulating alcohol sales which takes effect today.

At all other times, alcohol sales are strictly forbidden with the exception of at international airport terminals and legally registered entertainment venues which have laws that strictly govern the periods they can operate daily.

The new law however takes into account every type restaurant and other venues selling alcohol.

Thank you, well aware of this new law, however can you find what falls under registered entertainment venue?

It will be stipulated somewhere in the law written in Thai language, and I have no interest in going to look for that, but one doesn't have to be a law expert to know that a restaurant or hotel isn't an entertainment venue.

So you have an a license as legally registered entertainment venue?

Irrelevant what i have as this thread is not about me. What is relevant is your assertion that hotels do not fall under entertainment venues, where as hotels clearly do.

1) no not on medication. ( are you ? )

2) you said (That's strange, I am pretty sure restaurants can sell at any time)

I think any company will sell what it can at all times if it can, but funny it all started around the same time as the restriction on selling alcohol come in a few years back. what you think ?

3) calling me an alcoholic is a bit silly, because I don't agree with your comments. w00t.gif

Few years back? you mean 4 months ago?

I am not the one running around Big C looking who sells beer during the day, am i?blink.png

1) No, a few years ago, 4 months !!!! please explain ?

2 ) If you got out a bit more in the past, we would not be having this conversation.

3) who is running around the BigC , don't be silly mate.

1. Restricted alcoholic beverages sale times will take effect January 23, 2015

2. Even if i did go out, i still would not drink during the day. If i went out in the past? makes no difference to present or future for the very same reason-i do not drink during the day. And if i did not work, i certainly would not be running around Big C looking for who sells alcohol

3. Who is the one stating if one ran around Big C, he would find beer? Did you run around to find that place or guessing?

ok mate

have a nice day

Edited by onemorechang

Ok

Can you tell me why there has been restricted alcohol sales at times in the day at 7/11 for years now ?

or have I been so pissed I cant read it on the fridge door in thai and English cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif:cheesy:

now come on, you said you run a hotel and restaurant you forgot to tell me you were a comedian as well.

wai2.gif

What does 7-11 sales have to do with restaurant ? blink.png

Perhaps little less Chang to keep up?facepalm.gif

Sorry to say this but you are a self opionated ass hole

But I am sure you have heard that before.

Like looking in the mirror huh?gigglem.gif

I am happy to know exactly what I am, and, I make efforts to improve myself, you, however, seem to have reached your true potential in life.

Ass hole

As long as you happy, it all that matters, Do not worry what others thinkthumbsup.gif

Sorry to say this but you are a self opionated ass hole

But I am sure you have heard that before.

Like looking in the mirror huh?gigglem.gif

I am happy to know exactly what I am, and, I make efforts to improve myself, you, however, seem to have reached your true potential in life.

Ass hole

+ 1