Suthep welcomes five more years for PM Prayut

webfact

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suthep stay out of politics...Oh please he is the epitome of a Thai politician; cunning, devious, duplicitous, calculating, forgive me for a moment of suspended disbelief

Thank God for Thailand that this man did NOT stay out of Thai politics..... he will be remembered in history as a Saint... but he has had his day and he knows that too well... enjoy your retirement Mr Suthep.... wai2.gif

Suthep stay out of politics...Oh please he is the epitome of a Thai politician; cunning, devious, duplicitous, calculating, forgive me for a moment of suspended disbelief

Thank God for Thailand that this man did NOT stay out of Thai politics..... he will be remembered in history as a Saint... but he has had his day and he knows that too well... enjoy your retirement Mr Suthep.... wai2.gif

He ll be remembered as a hypocrite.

cheesy.gif

he will go down in history as a anti-democratic despot - in fact everyone will forget him

may karma haunt you Phra Suthep wai2.gif

and what major issue has Mr P really solved?

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

Human trafficking ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

Has he actually done anything?

it is same same in LOS

They have actually done a lot in less than a year, far more good than the previous administration did in their term.

They stopped the violence and killing.

Put an end to the rice pledging scheme which it now has been revealed was costing the country around 300 billion a year.

Paid the rice farmers who someone forgot to make allowance to pay when they dissolved parliament.

Brought the rampant corruption within the scheme into the open and started prosecutions against the corrupt and negligent.

Started selling off the deteriorating rice stockpiles.

Restarted rice trading stalled by the hoarding of the scheme.

Made a good and continuing start on reclaiming encroached land.

Bringing corrupt cops to justice including one high profile case even you must have heard of.

Working on cleaning up a corruption and slavery ridden fishing industry.

Tackling human trafficking.

Working on much needed reforms.

Those are facts and the truth, although I know they must be difficult for you to accept, and there is much more.

You should note that none of those things that the present administration has to tackle are of their own making but are instead all inherited from previous administrations.

You should also note that should the amnesty bill have been passed all the corruption and crime associated with the above would have been forgiven up to the time that bill was passed.

The country has the people who came out and protested the bill, including the reds, and those such as Suthep who became leaders to thank for saving it from allowing the corrupt to get away with their crime and keep their illegal wealth.

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

They have actually done a lot in less than a year, far more good than the previous administration did in their term.

Put an end to the rice pledging scheme which it now has been revealed was costing the country around 300 billion a year.

Paid the rice farmers who someone forgot to make allowance to pay when they dissolved parliament.

Brought the rampant corruption within the scheme into the open and started prosecutions against the corrupt and negligent.

Bringing corrupt cops to justice including one high profile case even you must have heard of.

Those are facts and the truth, although I know they must be difficult for you to accept, and there is much more.

You should note that none of those things that the present administration has to tackle are of their own making but are instead all inherited from previous administrations.

You should also note that should the amnesty bill have been passed all the corruption and crime associated with the above would have been forgiven up to the time that bill was passed.

The country has the people who came out and protested the bill, including the reds, and those such as Suthep who became leaders to thank for saving it from allowing the corrupt to get away with their crime and keep their illegal wealth.

Do you honestly in your hearts of hearts believe this balderdash you write everyday? I feel embarrassed for you, I really do

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

lies and drivel

I thought monks were not allowed a political opinion or to discuss politics.....

Maybe you missed the antics of monk-turned-protest PDRC leader Luang Pu Buddha Issara who with his armed guards and followers frequently occupied government facilities, blocked public highways and bridges, and attacked police to help PDRC shutdown and overthrow the Yingluck government?

post-233034-0-00507400-1430969762_thumb.

Edited by Srikcir

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

yes what you talking about!whistling.gif

there are line painted on footpaths/sidewalks around the country that mark out what you cannot use for commercial use, never mind the huge holes

low signs and overhanging powerlines.

parallel parking in place of angle parking, just making everyone double park

its a world of differencefacepalm.gif

You are right, the double parking is now great

Now taxis line up beside each other to refuse to take fares

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

At least no more red shirt/ yellow shirt protests

In North Korea are also no demonstrations.

I thought monks were not allowed a political opinion or to discuss politics.....

Maybe you missed the antics of monk-turned-protest PDRC leader Luang Pu Buddha Issara who with his armed guards and followers frequently occupied government facilities, blocked public highways and bridges, and attacked police to help PDRC shutdown and overthrow the Yingluck government?

If Suthep or Issara has an once of spirituality or monkhood in them then local bar girl Nok is a Saint and a Nun

If Suthep or Issara has an once of spirituality or monkhood in them then local bar girl Nok is a Saint and a Nun

Funny you should say that, I saw he yesterday

post-222614-0-27150300-1430970403_thumb.

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

So sad to see you've missed the highest priority off your list, namely the Lottery. Admittedly this is still work in progress, but I wouldn't bet my shirt on the vendors' 'attitudes being fully adjusted' to 80bht (pair) for the tickets any time soon.

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

Do you honestly in your hearts of hearts believe this balderdash you write everyday? I feel embarrassed for you, I really do

When you have no answer attack the poster, would you like links to everything I have written ? I can provide them.

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

lies and drivel

Three words are all you can manage, are you so brainwashed that you you really need links ?

Could it possibly be that he thinks he needs protection from armed guards after these attacks :

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/gunmen-sprayed-luang-poo-buddha-isaras-residence-m-16s

: http://englishnews.t...at-ornoi-temple

May 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Gunmen wielding M 16 assault rifles opened fire at the residence of Luang Poo Buddha Isara inside Wat Ornoi temple in Nakhon Pathom late Monday night but caused no injury to life.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/eod-police-destroy-home-made-bomb-luang-poos-temple

Or even those who planted the bomb at the gates of his temple :

May 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) police on Monday destroyed a home made explosive found hidden at the gate of a temple in Nakhon Pathom province.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/m-79-grenades-hit-chaengwatta-protest-site

Chaengwattana protest site occupied by anti government protesters was struck again by two M 79 grenades Sunday night, injuring one guard.

One grenade landed in front of one of the three Thai traditional houses where leader of the protesters, Luang Poo Buddha-issara resided. Another grenade landed near the bunker of the anti aircraft unit soldiers erected to ensure safety for protesters.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/army-barrack-hit-m-79-grenades

The Army’s Sixth Anti-aircraft Artillery Battalion was struck by three M 79 grenades last night, causing damages to its carpark and a building. The army barrack lies close to the protest site occupied by Luang Poo Buddhaissara on Chaengwattana road.

There was also the attack by those wearing red shirts that burnt down the monks quarters in his temple, rode around the temple on motorbikes shooting and threw feces at the temple gates, good Buddhists all.

You should note that none of these incidents were deemed worthy of investigation by CAPO or the DSI.

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

lies and drivel

Three words are all you can manage, are you so brainwashed that you you really need links ?

Look I know you do not understand the real reasons (cannot be discussed) this has all happened.

I except that you believe the propaganda and that you have right wing views.

I also am willing to suspend disbelief and assume you are sincere in believing this propaganda lies and drivel.

Links to lies and propaganda won't help you, a belief in justice, truth and equality will, but I surmise you are not yet developed enough to appreciate them.

lies and drivel

Look I know you do not understand the real reasons (cannot be discussed) this has all happened.

I except that you believe the propaganda and that you have right wing views.

I also am willing to suspend disbelief and assume you are sincere in believing this propaganda lies and drivel.

Links to lies and propaganda won't help you, a belief in justice, truth and equality will, but I surmise you are not yet developed enough to appreciate them.

So you really have been brainwashed to believe the red propaganda, how gullible can one be.

Or is it a perverse hobby or are you part of an organization that refutes even links to the truth of what has happened and is still happening.

Your problem is that I have been following these things long before you came on the scene and do believe in truth and fact and can prove what I post, but of course a waste of time with someone who refuses to believe truth.

So you really have been brainwashed to believe the red propaganda, how gullible can one be.

Or is it a perverse hobby or are you part of an organization that refutes even links to the truth of what has happened and is still happening.

Your problem is that I have been following these things long before you came on the scene and do believe in truth and fact and can prove what I post, but of course a waste of time with someone who refuses to believe truth.

"Your problem is that I have been following these things long before you came on the scene"

assumptions, assumptions and more assumptions

Airlines .. nope

Fishing ... nope

drugs ... nope

Thai economy ... nope

drunk driving ... nope

human rights ... nope

it is same same in LOS

Oh come on, credit where it is due He's banned deckchairs on some beaches.