Hope it's not a big problem

I am actually on a normal 30 days visa,waiting my new company provide the papers for make a trip to Laos and get the Non B visa.I need to extend more 7 days,but my visa expire yesterday and i cannot go to the immigration as i was recover in hospital for an injury on my head that requires 5 stiches:can i go to the Pattaya immigration,pay the one day overstay,the 1900 baht for the 7 days extension without any problem?

You apparently have a 30 day visa exempt entry. You do not have visa. You can extend your 30 day entry for 30 days at immigration for a fee of 1900 baht.

They will do the extension with one day of overstay after you pay the 500 baht fine.

Sorry Ubon Joe:i know you know the rules better than the immigration officers:should i request the 30 days or they will autoatically extend by them.As i noticed i have only a 7 days extension last October 2014.

You should get a 30 day extension unless your 30 day entry is from a bilateral agreement between your home country and Thailand,

Not sure why you only got 7 days before unless it was for the reason I just mentioned.

Your 30 day entry is from the normal visa exemption not a bilateral agreement. You get a 30 day entry at a border crossing because Italy is a G7 country.

You will get a 30 day extension. Put 30 days on the application form.